• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hits & Misses

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One big miss for me was Zeke.
With McCarthy calling the plays, i thought for sure EE would be the top rusher. Even with CMC & Barkley getting hurt, it wasnt to be.
I guess the good news is i never got a chance to draft him anyway.

Where was this thread last year when i hit on Mark Andrews?
I would think that would just fall under the "shit happens" category. When a team loses thier QB and 4/5's of their offensive line, what can you do?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that would just fall under the "shit happens" category. When a team loses thier QB and 4/5's of their offensive line, what can you do?

got a 2 player keeper league with a super flex spot, Mahomes will be locked into one of my keeper positions forever, but I'll be doing some serious debating on Zeke vs Jon Taylor this off season.

If Mack leaves and Rivers comes back, which I expect to happen, that will make Taylor extremely tempting over Zeke

Dallas QB situation is also totally up in the air right now, got a weird feeling they see who's available in the draft before serious negotiations with Dak occur.

So many HC and QB jobs will be shuffled in the next few months, should be a wild off season and even wilder draft if there isn't a combine this year.
Pro day numbers always seem to be a bit better than combine numbers, home field advantage and all, lol

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
got a 2 player keeper league with a super flex spot, Mahomes will be locked into one of my keeper positions forever, but I'll be doing some serious debating on Zeke vs Jon Taylor this off season.

If Mack leaves and Rivers comes back, which I expect to happen, that will make Taylor extremely tempting over Zeke

Dallas QB situation is also totally up in the air right now, got a weird feeling they see who's available in the draft before serious negotiations with Dak occur.

So many HC and QB jobs will be shuffled in the next few months, should be a wild off season and even wilder draft if there isn't a combine this year.
Pro day numbers always seem to be a bit better than combine numbers, home field advantage and all, lol
I can see both Zeke and JT having good 2021 seasons.
But the opposite may be true too.
We saw what happened in Big D when injuries creep in. With Indy, i can see Rivers regressing (as in throwing more picks than TD) without a decent backup QB. Hilton is old and the rest of the WR have not stepped up imo. Their game can easily morph into a predictable run game that other defenses will prepare for.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My only knock on a player of Zeke quality is the way he handles adversity (attitude when thing go bad). ... he just loses interest.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would likely sway towards Taylor. I don't doubt for a bit Zeke will have good seasons ahead. But the bottom line is, that Dallas line needs %100 rebuilt. The "good ones" still there can't play more than a few games in a row before they are gone, they're beginning to show thier age, and when they do play, they aren't what they used to be. And the hodgepodge they have behind them are not up to snuff. And thats without even touching the subject of who the QB might be.

Taylor's young, his offense is on the upswing, amd Rivers likely still has a few more in him.

Not to say that it isnt a tough choice.