• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hi to all my friends - so according to PFT

kagey7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller did not test positive for drugs or steroids. WTF then? Little hints here and there that maybe this will go away. Sure hope so. Lindsey Jones - reporter for the Broncos cited a USA Today article - which I haven't seen - that it will be dismissed.

Listened to 104.3 The Fan today when they had Julius Thomas on. The players who were interviewed before him all said that so far he is the hit of the camp. Listening to him - very impressive. Sure hope he stays healthy! Sounds like the sky's the limit for him but would mean one of our tight ends will be the odd man out. Maybe the Pats will come calling?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller did not test positive for drugs or steroids. WTF then? Little hints here and there that maybe this will go away. Sure hope so. Lindsey Jones - reporter for the Broncos cited a USA Today article - which I haven't seen - that it will be dismissed.

Listened to 104.3 The Fan today when they had Julius Thomas on. The players who were interviewed before him all said that so far he is the hit of the camp. Listening to him - very impressive. Sure hope he stays healthy! Sounds like the sky's the limit for him but would mean one of our tight ends will be the odd man out. Maybe the Pats will come calling?

Kagey good to see you made it over! Yeah it seems as if the more information comes out the more confusing this whole Von Miller situation seems to get. I'm starting to think it boils down to he either missed a mandatory drug test or that it came back more diluted than what they allow.

The two guys that keep sticking out at camp from what I understand are Julius Thomas and Orton of all people. Both of these guys have been making catches all over the place. Really hoping Julius emerges because can you imagine our offense if not only we have the 3-headed monster that is our receivers but also then a top notch TE running down the middle of the field? Don't want to get too ahead of myself but Madden like numbers could be ahead for this offense.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kagey good to see you made it over! Yeah it seems as if the more information comes out the more confusing this whole Von Miller situation seems to get. I'm starting to think it boils down to he either missed a mandatory drug test or that it came back more diluted than what they allow.

The two guys that keep sticking out at camp from what I understand are Julius Thomas and Orton of all people. Both of these guys have been making catches all over the place. Really hoping Julius emerges because can you imagine our offense if not only we have the 3-headed monster that is our receivers but also then a top notch TE running down the middle of the field? Don't want to get too ahead of myself but Madden like numbers could be ahead for this offense.

I am just hoping Sylvester really stands out and makes a big impact. I could be wrong here, but this is going to be a big factor to me. IF he can make a real impact as a legit penetrating DT that does provide push, I have a real feeling the Broncos can go the distance.

Even if Von Miller is suspended, I look at the defense and it still looks good on paper. When I do look at it on paper though, I am putting a lot of stock on Sylvester. As a fan, I usually try to hold off on optimism about the rookies cause often times it is wishful thinking on our part.

Anything you are hearing on how he is looking?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just hoping Sylvester really stands out and makes a big impact. I could be wrong here, but this is going to be a big factor to me. IF he can make a real impact as a legit penetrating DT that does provide push, I have a real feeling the Broncos can go the distance.

Even if Von Miller is suspended, I look at the defense and it still looks good on paper. When I do look at it on paper though, I am putting a lot of stock on Sylvester. As a fan, I usually try to hold off on optimism about the rookies cause often times it is wishful thinking on our part.

Anything you are hearing on how he is looking?

There are a few things I have been hearing about him. The first is the kid has some attitude. Not in a bad way but he is not afraid to mix it up. I think he will be very good for the defensive line to develop some of that aggressive and won't back down from anybody attitude that they need. The second is the guy has already started showing in the last couple of practices that he is definitely going to be our best pass rushing DT. He was known when drafted for having a very very quick first step. Something that has surprised me though is hearing about how violent his hands are as well and that he is already showing signs of being very technical in the way he handles himself as a DT. Now having said all that he is lacking in the run stopping so far and has looked like he has struggled some. Finally and maybe most important he has shown to be a big time hard worker. Wolfe impressed both his teammates and media with his hard work last year and has taken Williams under his wing to have him do the same thing this year.

xBxtxDx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few things I have been hearing about him. The first is the kid has some attitude. Not in a bad way but he is not afraid to mix it up. I think he will be very good for the defensive line to develop some of that aggressive and won't back down from anybody attitude that they need. The second is the guy has already started showing in the last couple of practices that he is definitely going to be our best pass rushing DT. He was known when drafted for having a very very quick first step. Something that has surprised me though is hearing about how violent his hands are as well and that he is already showing signs of being very technical in the way he handles himself as a DT. Now having said all that he is lacking in the run stopping so far and has looked like he has struggled some. Finally and maybe most important he has shown to be a big time hard worker. Wolfe impressed both his teammates and media with his hard work last year and has taken Williams under his wing to have him do the same thing this year.

I am more worried about his pass rushing this year, he has plenty of time to develop into a run stopper down the road.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more worried about his pass rushing this year, he has plenty of time to develop into a run stopper down the road.

Yeah I would say run stopping can be taught a lot easier than pass rushing. The skills needed for pass rushing can only be taught so far. Glad to hear he is dominating especially the one on one drills so far with the OL.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well word from camp is Sly Williams is dominating the LOS. One reporter actually said yesterday that Sly Williams tossed Beadles to the side like a rag doll during one on one drills. I really really hope this guy is finally the answer for the pressure up the middle. So far I have only been hearing good reports of what this kid is doing.