• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Pday

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logged in this morning ...... well guess yesterday morning now.

and guess who was logged in?

:suds:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No clue twist............I have so many friends here....could be anyone I suppoose

I did see where FT worth crawled back in, but he and Nate never brought any substance to this board and I seldom engaged with either.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Eriko.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Eriko.

:omg:please lets not get can of Bat Guano open again it was worse than nails on a chalk-board besides the awful smell

:hope:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can still log in, even if banned. That's the situation with Eriko. So they will show up as logged in, but literally can't do anything. No idea why they do it, but there is another teams fan that kept signing in for months after his banning, almost every single day.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People can still log in, even if banned. That's the situation with Eriko. So they will show up as logged in, but literally can't do anything. No idea why they do it, but there is another teams fan that kept signing in for months after his banning, almost every single day.

TY for clearing that up Ford glad to know that little bit of INFO

bet the other guy was a Skins fan wont way his name but he was a constant poster trying to bait boys fans into an arguement

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know midnight logs on often.

Doesn't some posters just get banned from certain pages? Didn't Earl get banned from the Skids board but he could still post here?

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I always said these guys at the very least learned some football.

Kinda miss reptec. Afterall, he said Super Bowl in RG3's 3rd year. :yahoo:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like a scary combo of data mining and a grudge.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get confused by who was banned and who just no longer posts. I thought Eriko just stopped coming here, but obviously based on Ford's comment he was banned. Isn't it supposed to show "inactive" under your name if you are banned? I remember the last time one of these threads came up I looked at BJJ and it didn't show inactive, but Ford said he was banned.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always get confused by who was banned and who just no longer posts. I thought Eriko just stopped coming here, but obviously based on Ford's comment he was banned. Isn't it supposed to show "inactive" under your name if you are banned? I remember the last time one of these threads came up I looked at BJJ and it didn't show inactive, but Ford said he was banned.

well....hammer did say he left voluntarily while ford say's he was banned.

way to much similarity for me to buy in as banned

Lindale / Longview
Cowboy chat board / Ranger chat board

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna try to get to all of em in one post :suds:

TY for clearing that up Ford glad to know that little bit of INFO

bet the other guy was a Skins fan wont way his name but he was a constant poster trying to bait boys fans into an arguement
I can neither confirm nor deny that, senator. But :nod:

I know midnight logs on often.

Doesn't some posters just get banned from certain pages? Didn't Earl get banned from the Skids board but he could still post here?

yeah, people can be banned from certain pages. Usually that is the first step, then if they bitch and moan about it they are just removed from the site.

I always said these guys at the very least learned some football.

Kinda miss reptec. Afterall, he said Super Bowl in RG3's 3rd year. :yahoo:

Reptec was up and down. After he snuck back in the last time we made a deal not to troll Dallas boards and he kept up with it. But, back on the Skins board he mouthed off to another mod who ended him. The PM I got back on ESPN over that was pretty epic. :L

Sounds like a scary combo of data mining and a grudge.

They can read and see everything without logging in, which is why I don't understand the point of logging in.

It used to say "inactive" when someone was banned. That was removed because it was like a red flag that someone got popped, which would mean people would either pile on with "glad he is gone" or "you guys suck, why is he gone".
Eriko was banned and BJJ is banned.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was Eriko.

Did you ever find out why I can't start a thread or view my own profile? I would like to update my avatar being that Ware is no longer on the team....