• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Packer Fans...Should McCarthy take the play calling back?

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good man! I'm still scratching my head wondering what happened to the D you guys came with out of the gate. Is it coaching, team morale ...? I ask this because whoever thinks a great QB does not need a good-to-great, or at the very least, an opportunistic D, is kidding themselves.

The D hasn't mustered much QB pressure recently, but they have been pretty solid against the run even throughout this rough stretch.

The Sam Shields injury really hurt the pass defense - more than anyone expected. The impact was immediate in the Denver game and carried into Carolina. Casey Hayward who is at best a 3rd CB was forced into #1 duty and every other CB on the roster is essentially a rookie.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D hasn't mustered much QB pressure recently, but they have been pretty solid against the run even throughout this rough stretch.

The Sam Shields injury really hurt the pass defense - more than anyone expected. The impact was immediate in the Denver game and carried into Carolina. Casey Hayward who is at best a 3rd CB was forced into #1 duty and every other CB on the roster is essentially a rookie.

Thanks for the information. Always good to know the details.