• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Packer Fans...Should McCarthy take the play calling back?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you will become a Vikings fan this offseason? Their wagon still has space...
it's been a lifelong dream of mine to root for a team that wears purple and has a QB named Waterbridge

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All that said, this was two losses on the road against undefeated teams while at the peak of their discombobulation. A date with the Lions in Lambeau this Sunday should help get them back on track.

Will the 'mercy rule' be in effect?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Nelson and Lacy doing nothing and the OL not helping, this team needs to get it together. But the bulk of the blame should go on the defense.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missing Nelson and Lacy doing nothing and the OL not helping, this team needs to get it together. But the bulk of the blame should go on the defense.
I don't really agree. The offense is not moving the ball. The WRs look like they are running at half speed and James Starks looks a lot better than Lacy (not good). Even when the O-line gives Rodgers time he can't find a receiver.

The defense has been far from great, has had a lot of issues defending the middle of the field and the pass rush suddenly disappeared, but the offense was supposed to be the better unit yet both look below average right now.

Oh well, at least we have the Lions next week. That should make us Packer fans feel better.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrell Owens is looking for a job!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really agree. The offense is not moving the ball. The WRs look like they are running at half speed and James Starks looks a lot better than Lacy (not good). Even when the O-line gives Rodgers time he can't find a receiver.

The defense has been far from great, has had a lot of issues defending the middle of the field and the pass rush suddenly disappeared, but the offense was supposed to be the better unit yet both look below average right now.

Oh well, at least we have the Lions next week. That should make us Packer fans feel better.

at this rate who knows what Lions team will show up and if you guys win that game. I say you will but still.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at this rate who knows what Lions team will show up and if you guys win that game. I say you will but still.

Odds are pretty good it'll be the same Lions team that showed up for the first eight games.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odds are pretty good it'll be the same Lions team that showed up for the first eight games.

Probably but there is always that one game.... Hell look at the Raiders

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably but there is always that one game.... Hell look at the Raiders

I would switch all personnel, top (ownership) to bottom (waterboy), with the Raiders.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will all due respect to the Packer fans, we have been led to believe that Rodgers is a QB that can carry a team regardless of injuries, bad play by the D, coaching mishaps, jumpy refs, etc. The burning question is: What happened? Are we now to believe that he is no longer the God of modern football?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will all due respect to the Packer fans, we have been led to believe that Rodgers is a QB that can carry a team regardless of injuries, bad play by the D, coaching mishaps, jumpy refs, etc. The burning question is: What happened? Are we now to believe that he is no longer the God of modern football?
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you're being sarcastic.

Most probably there is a touch of sarcasm in there, supposing there was none, what would be your answer?

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most probably there is a touch of sarcasm in there, supposing there was none, what would be your answer?
He faced two undefeated teams with top 5 defenses on the road in back to back games. Probably the first time anyone has had to do that in NFL history.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He faced two undefeated teams with top 5 defenses on the road in back to back games. Probably the first time anyone has had to do that in NFL history.

Not a bad answer, but it seems the Packers have lost some mojo in recent weeks. At home, they barely beat SD, which is a team in serious decline.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a bad answer, but it seems the Packers have lost some mojo in recent weeks. At home, they barely beat SD, which is a team in serious decline.
True. They don't feel like the Packers we're all used to. I'm predicting a blowout at home vs the Lions this week so hopefully we get back on track.

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In addition to this...

He faced two undefeated teams with top 5 defenses on the road in back to back games.

...in these last four games, pretty much everything has gone wrong for the Packers all at once - and the Packers still went 2-2. I'm thankful it happened in the second quarter of the season and not the fourth or "fifth" and I'm thankful there were no divisional games in that stretch.

The Packers will be right back to top NFC Superbowl favorite very soon.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True. They don't feel like the Packers we're all used to. I'm predicting a blowout at home vs the Lions this week so hopefully we get back on track.

Sounds good man! I'm still scratching my head wondering what happened to the D you guys came with out of the gate. Is it coaching, team morale ...? I ask this because whoever thinks a great QB does not need a good-to-great, or at the very least, an opportunistic D, is kidding themselves.