• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You start a new thread titled "HEY KRETON!!" based on nothing but lies about shit that never happened then come over to the Lions board and demand I come here to answer for those lies and now you say you are being trolled? Seriously?

how can you be so completell oblivious to your jackassery? You came here thumping your bird chest about beating the Bears, and you still finished 3rd in the division, and you think you were all good in your childish behavior. GO FUCK YOURSELF, long and hard with a sharp object, and die from your internal wounds you fucking turd.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, I like Kreton, but not gonna lie, I love this thread.

youre-welcome-dude-thumb.jpg%3Fw%3D470

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how can you be so completell oblivious to your jackassery? You came here thumping your bird chest about beating the Bears, and you still finished 3rd in the division, and you think you were all good in your childish behavior. GO FUCK YOURSELF, long and hard with a sharp object, and die from your internal wounds you fucking turd.

well retard the Lions did beat the Bears then beat them again. So yea. I was still right.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8-8 vs 7-9. Body of work- which in this case overall record determines ranking.

You agree that Tampa Bay is better than the Lions, right?

Man it's like listening to a couple of guys arguing who has the nicest trailer in the park!

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man it's like listening to a couple of guys arguing who has the nicest trailer in the park!

Thats not my point at all. READ what I said. I refuted an an argument that had a claim made by someone else. Im not defending any claim I made.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay Cutler coming back was a big help. (In the Packers quest for the division title.)

Thats what you want to think, okay. Ill stick to the obvious problems, like the bad defense.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats not my point at all. READ what I said. I refuted an an argument that had a claim made by someone else. Im not defending any claim I made.

I'm sorry I am bitterly disappointed in the Lions! I think they shit the bed!

Arguing over which team that didn't make the playoffs to me is an argument in futility. The Lions beat the Cowboys and I don't give a flying fuck if the Lions are better than Dallas or Stafford is better than Romo. I am just pissed the Lions management runs the team like two monkeys fucking a football!

So hooray the Bears are a better bad team than the Lions. I just know on February 2nd you all will be drinking and watching a game you can enjoy but not be emotionally invested in just like the Detroit fans!

But I will say this thread is the shit and helps get the sting off the piss poor ending of the season! So Fuck the Bears!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Arguing over which team that didn't make the playoffs to me is an argument in futility. The Lions beat the Cowboys and I don't give a flying fuck if the Lions are better than Dallas or Stafford is better than Romo. I am just pissed the Lions management runs the team like two monkeys fucking a football!

So hooray the Bears are a better bad team than the Lions. I just know on February 2nd you all will be drinking and watching a game you can enjoy but not be emotionally invested in just like the Detroit fans!

But I will say this thread is the shit and helps get the sting off the piss poor ending of the season! So Fuck the Bears!

Thank you for your contribution, and fuck the Lions, good sir.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have finally arrived as a poster… leomaz hit me with a thumb down:lol:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with everything you said, except the last sentence, lol. Once more- my point wasnt to show that the Bears are/were better than Lions, it was to show that the first order metric used to rank teams DOES NOT support what Kreton, then Rob claimed. That is all. I wouldnt take the time to initiate an argument that the Bears at 8-8 are better than the 7-9 Lions. However, I did defend that the 7-9 team is NOT better than the 8-8 team. You seem reasonable, so I hope clarification from me helps. Hope your offseason goes how you want it, but not too well, lol. :suds: