• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY KRETON!!

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leomaz never negs my posts.....
wrong.jpg

Ive never participated in a thread with as much visual enhancement as this one. Not, bad Peter!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well retard the Lions did beat the Bears then beat them again. So yea. I was still right.

Yes were very observant, to have known, after the games were over, that the Lions had won. Your parent must be so proud.
MjAxMy1hZDAxYWQ0N2FlYmU5N2Yz_5106b0e4ccedd.png

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bitchmade microjuevos is negging my posts now. Does that mean anything, I mean besides that she has a sore vagine?

internet-tough-guy_fb_1120814.jpg

It's not just your posts son. I just do the opposite of what that leo does. I find it funny that all he does is thumbs up or thumbs down. He never gives opinions, and it's noticed by others than myself. It's all for fun really, didn't realize my neg reps on your posts bothered you so much. I mean, I figured you have other things to worry about, like your boy kreton.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't worry about me dickface.

It's not just your posts son. I just do the opposite of what that leo does. I find it funny that all he does is thumbs up or thumbs down. He never gives opinions, and it's noticed by others than myself. It's all for fun really, didn't realize my neg reps on your posts bothered you so much. I mean, I figured you have other things to worry about, like your boy kreton.

Try to be your own person. I'll give my own fucking opinion when I deem it needs to be given. Otherwise don't worry about me.

:violin::sadbron::ss::stfu:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'Bout fuckin' time you got the rest of your digitis involved. Jeeeessshhhh....

C

cubzzzfanincali

It's not just your posts son. I just do the opposite of what that leo does.

While I couldn't care less who wins this juvenile fest, you are contributing nothing dude. Stop acting like you are better than anything, because you are crap.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I couldn't care less who wins this juvenile fest, you are contributing nothing dude. Stop acting like you are better than anything, because you are crap.

My contribution was over long ago with Richg. I have just been enjoying this party. Then Peter barelygoesin starts complaining about dumb shit, the same dumb shit his boy leo has been doing. I found it comical, nothing more nothing less. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry...fail.....dumbshit is all on you. This is none of my concern. I'm just an bystander laughing my ass off. You trying to blame me is very comical. Now go try to find your dignity.......ahh never mind you'll never find it.

LOL......it was leo. It was leo........:bullshit:

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No fair! If smitty can bitch about thumbs down i can too!
Microjuevos