• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HEY HEY

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im sorry but i can't answer that cd.. For the simple fact that i don't agree with the calls.. But it really don't matter anymore, cuz it's over.. Heck i don't even have a fight in this, im just throwing in my 2 cents..
It's now Denver Vs Pitt and KC Vs Pats..

But you are basing your response on emotion. I am basing mine on cold hard facts. Just because you don't agree with the calls doesn't make you right. I have shown you exactly what the rules say. You can disagree with the fact that the rules exist but that doesn't mean that they don't.

Just as an example. I live in a state where Pot is illegal. I know plenty who disagree with this rule. Doesn't mean though that just because they disagree with it that if they are caught with it that they will not be punished. Again rules are rules and while I don't agree with every rule in the NFL if it is in the rule book and a team does it then they should be penalized. Whether Burfict slowed down, tried not to hit Brown, tried to make a good tackle, whatever it may be the fact of the matter is his should hit Brown in the head. In the rules that is a clear violation of hitting a defenseless receiver. Same with Pacman hitting the official. Whether he meant to or not doesn't matter. The rules say you make contact with an official it is an automatic flag. So again just because you disagree with the calls doesn't mean that they were not justified according to the rule book.

You saying I don't agree with the calls isn't showing me how these were not a penalty.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you are basing your response on emotion. I am basing mine on cold hard facts. Just because you don't agree with the calls doesn't make you right. I have shown you exactly what the rules say. You can disagree with the fact that the rules exist but that doesn't mean that they don't.

Just as an example. I live in a state where Pot is illegal. I know plenty who disagree with this rule. Doesn't mean though that just because they disagree with it that if they are caught with it that they will not be punished. Again rules are rules and while I don't agree with every rule in the NFL if it is in the rule book and a team does it then they should be penalized. Whether Burfict slowed down, tried not to hit Brown, tried to make a good tackle, whatever it may be the fact of the matter is his should hit Brown in the head. In the rules that is a clear violation of hitting a defenseless receiver. Same with Pacman hitting the official. Whether he meant to or not doesn't matter. The rules say you make contact with an official it is an automatic flag. So again just because you disagree with the calls doesn't mean that they were not justified according to the rule book.

You saying I don't agree with the calls isn't showing me how these were not a penalty.
I just don't agree with those flags, they should of not been called.. Those are no calls.. It's like the Tuck game for us.. It was a FUMBLE!! But some rule says it was not, ya ok.. Rules are called when they want the team they want to win.. Again cd, shady real shady how it all went down in the last moments of that Pitt Cincy game.. But it matters not anymore, cuz they are over.. You now get to play Pitt, a team that beat you guys already once..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't agree with those flags, they should of not been called.. Those are no calls.. It's like the Tuck game for us.. It was a FUMBLE!! But some rule says it was not, ya ok.. Rules are called when they want the team they want to win.. Again cd, shady real shady how it all went down in the last moments of that Pitt Cincy game.. But it matters not anymore, cuz they are over.. You now get to play Pitt, a team that beat you guys already once..

But why should they not be called? That is what I keep asking you? Where in the rules does it say those are no calls? You are going off gut instinct that those are just plays that are part of the flow of the game. I am going off of reading the actual NFL rules and what should be called in those situations. So unless you can show me how a receiver trying to catch a pass and being hit in the head is not a penalty well I"m sorry but going to have a hard time agreeing with you. Or how touching an official shouldn't be a penalty when the rules say very clearly that it is then again I can't agree with you. Now you can say that with such a huge game so late in the game the refs should just let the players play well then I ask where is the line? The game was already getting out of hand with fights breaking out every few plays. I mean should the officials just let them get into an all out brawl and see who wins? If they don't call those penalties throughout the game like they did then to me that is what happens.

But hey you have your opinion and I have the NFL rules. You are right time to move on and get ready for Pitt to come to town.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this and wondered what a Raider fan would be posting this time of the year. Happy to see an Idahoan posting so I'll clam up....carry on unless you tell me you are a Vandal fan.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why should they not be called? That is what I keep asking you? Where in the rules does it say those are no calls? You are going off gut instinct that those are just plays that are part of the flow of the game. I am going off of reading the actual NFL rules and what should be called in those situations. So unless you can show me how a receiver trying to catch a pass and being hit in the head is not a penalty well I"m sorry but going to have a hard time agreeing with you. Or how touching an official shouldn't be a penalty when the rules say very clearly that it is then again I can't agree with you. Now you can say that with such a huge game so late in the game the refs should just let the players play well then I ask where is the line? The game was already getting out of hand with fights breaking out every few plays. I mean should the officials just let them get into an all out brawl and see who wins? If they don't call those penalties throughout the game like they did then to me that is what happens.

But hey you have your opinion and I have the NFL rules. You are right time to move on and get ready for Pitt to come to town.
And Pitt wasn't spearing players and playing dirty, yeah ok cd.. And i just don't agree with you, no biggie..
Games over, time to move on..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this and wondered what a Raider fan would be posting this time of the year. Happy to see an Idahoan posting so I'll clam up....carry on unless you tell me you are a Vandal fan.
Whats up Boise Mike.. And what im doing is debating a Denver fan, those are year round dude..But next year i will be debating the RAIDERS beating some other team in the playoff this time of year..
Oh, and i cheer for BSU, i dislike the Vandals..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Pitt wasn't spearing players and playing dirty, yeah ok cd.. And i just don't agree with you, no biggie..
Games over, time to move on..

There were hard hits from both sides. I don't remember seeing Pittsburgh hit somebody in the head so hard it knocked them out when they were trying to catch the football though.

Again until you show me in the rules where you are right then hard to support you on this. You have yet to use anything other than "I don't think it was a penalty." Well why? The rules are out there for all of us to see. Show me how that was a clean hit according to the rules.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats up Boise Mike.. And what im doing is debating a Denver fan, those are year round dude..But next year i will be debating the RAIDERS beating some other team in the playoff this time of year..
Oh, and i cheer for BSU, i dislike the Vandals..
Where you at in Idaho? Something I admire about the Raiders even though one of my best buddies growing up was a huge Raider fan an they were huge rivals of the Hawks in the day. Give me the Raiders over the team from Denver (not real Broncos) any day of the week.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were hard hits from both sides. I don't remember seeing Pittsburgh hit somebody in the head so hard it knocked them out when they were trying to catch the football though.

Again until you show me in the rules where you are right then hard to support you on this. You have yet to use anything other than "I don't think it was a penalty." Well why? The rules are out there for all of us to see. Show me how that was a clean hit according to the rules.
I just don't agree with the calls cd.. They should of not been made, but they were, and i don't agree with them..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you at in Idaho? Something I admire about the Raiders even though one of my best buddies growing up was a huge Raider fan an they were huge rivals of the Hawks in the day. Give me the Raiders over the team from Denver (not real Broncos) any day of the week.
Boise dude as well.. Pretty sweet there dude for sure.. And right on man.. Hawks looking real good at the right time.. Teddy B is in trouble..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, sadly im going to take that dream walk.. Peace..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't agree with the calls cd.. They should of not been made, but they were, and i don't agree with them..

Ok but once again you have nothing to back up what you are saying. I have copied the very rules of the NFL to show you why they were penalties. YOu just keep saying that they weren't. I think I am going to go with the NFL rules to say what is right or wrong instead of just you saying "hey doesn't seem right."

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok but once again you have nothing to back up what you are saying. I have copied the very rules of the NFL to show you why they were penalties. YOu just keep saying that they weren't. I think I am going to go with the NFL rules to say what is right or wrong instead of just you saying "hey doesn't seem right."
cd you talk about rules, in which i agree with.. But this ain't about rules.. When we played Cincy, Pacman took Amari Coopers helmet off and slammed his head against it in front of the REFS!! And yet NO call, is that not against the rules?? Or what about the spearing they were doing to our WRs and Carr?? Is that NOT against the rules?? Or when we played against the Steelers, they were headhunting, is that not against the rules?? In front of the REFS!! The rules are only enforced when they want the teams they want to win, that's my point..
You guys are lucky Big Ben is hurt!! Now the league can't cheat you guys.. Cuz everybody knows, no way can Landry beat you guys in Denver..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the LA committee recommends Carson eh?? Hmmmmm.. LA or alot of loot to build a stadium in Oakland!!
Mark Davis wins either way!! The final vote to put it on paper coming up real SOON!!
GO RAIDERS!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the LA committee recommends Carson eh?? Hmmmmm.. LA or alot of loot to build a stadium in Oakland!!
Mark Davis wins either way!! The final vote to put it on paper coming up real SOON!!
GO RAIDERS!!

Well many of the other owners recommended a joint partnership of the Chargers and Rams. So it looks like no matter what the Chargers are moving. Just a matter of who moves with them.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well many of the other owners recommended a joint partnership of the Chargers and Rams. So it looks like no matter what the Chargers are moving. Just a matter of who moves with them.
It looks like the RAIDERS are.. RAIDERS and Bolts are partners in Carson, backed by Disney..
Spanos already said, Mark and me are in it till the end.. Unless both him and Mark win.. And both the Chargers and RAIDERS said, either are ok with moving to the NFC West.. We will know here today, or tomorrow morning.. Im hoping for Oakland!! But im a RAIDER fan, so i go where they go.. Gotta run..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like the RAIDERS are.. RAIDERS and Bolts are partners in Carson, backed by Disney..
Spanos already said, Mark and me are in it till the end.. Unless both him and Mark win.. And both the Chargers and RAIDERS said, either are ok with moving to the NFC West.. We will know here today, or tomorrow morning.. Im hoping for Oakland!! But im a RAIDER fan, so i go where they go.. Gotta run..

Well last I heard this morning more owners were behind the idea of the Rams/Chargers moving in together. Essentially Jerry Jones put Spanos in a bad spot. Jones said this is what makes the most sense is to have these 2 teams (money wise and conference wise) so if Spanos turns the vote down well he looks like the bad guy that blew up the NFL possibly making millions if not billions more in money plus his chance at a new stadium. So no I don't think it is close to the Raiders being with the Chargers. Just because they said a while ago that they were connected doesn't mean they will stay that way. When this much money is on the line amazing how quickly a person's mind changes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well last I heard this morning more owners were behind the idea of the Rams/Chargers moving in together. Essentially Jerry Jones put Spanos in a bad spot. Jones said this is what makes the most sense is to have these 2 teams (money wise and conference wise) so if Spanos turns the vote down well he looks like the bad guy that blew up the NFL possibly making millions if not billions more in money plus his chance at a new stadium. So no I don't think it is close to the Raiders being with the Chargers. Just because they said a while ago that they were connected doesn't mean they will stay that way. When this much money is on the line amazing how quickly a person's mind changes.
CD, every RAIDER beat writer is there giving second by second reports.. Let it playout, we will all find out together here real soon.. Again I just want a new stadium in Oakland!! That's what I want..

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well first round of votes is in. Neither proposal was approved. The Rams proposal received more votes with having 21 of the 24 needed votes.

This is where the Al Davis history is really hurting the Raiders. Owners still pretty upset about the whole him suing them. At least that is the reports coming out of the owners meeting right now.