• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hernandez news

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't be shocked if he beats it though and plays in the NFL again. He's just too talented for teams to pass on if he ends up being innocent.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna be OJ X10 since we have social media.

Nah, it takes black on white for that level of intrigue in America. Couple of ethnic football players can shoot each other all day. Sadly.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still wouldn't be shocked if he beats it though and plays in the NFL again. He's just too talented for teams to pass on if he ends up being innocent.

Innocent and not guilty are not the same thing. You keep using the two interchangeably, but it is impossible for him to be found innocent.

He is not innocent.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Innocent and not guilty are not the same thing. You keep using the two interchangeably, but it is impossible for him to be found innocent.

He is not innocent.
If he's found not guilty, they're going to have one hell of a time keeping him out of the league for more than, say, another year.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he's found not guilty, they're going to have one hell of a time keeping him out of the league for more than, say, another year.

I'm not disagreeing with that, just that notion that he will become innocent if he is acquitted. Is that a player you sign, even if he gets acquitted? And yes, someone will. They'll play the whole "he deserves a chance" story line and some people will hate them but more will eat it up. But his involvement is more than I put on my team.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not disagreeing with that, just that notion that he will become innocent if he is acquitted. Is that a player you sign, even if he gets acquitted? And yes, someone will. They'll play the whole "he deserves a chance" story line and some people will hate them but more will eat it up. But his involvement is more than I put on my team.

I'm glad they cut him, and if he is found not guilty, if someone else wants to pay him to not live around here anymore, well, that's just fine by me.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He'd play again. He's just too talented for teams to not bring him in. I wouldn't be shocked if that's exactly how it happens. He's not guilty and plays in the NFL again.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think hes guilier then sin.. theres just too much evidence he knows something if he isnt the shooter.. the whole thing stinks.. could he get off.. sure.. but that doesnt mean hes innocent.. look at oj.. he got off and was in no way innocent..

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think hes guilier then sin.. theres just too much evidence he knows something if he isnt the shooter.. the whole thing stinks.. could he get off.. sure.. but that doesnt mean hes innocent.. look at oj.. he got off and was in no way innocent..

Hell Lewis wasn't innocent, but he got off. If he have a good enough lie that can't prove is a lie it's hard for the jury to put someone in jail for life.

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean Lewis was wearing a white suit that night, which was never found. Considering two people were stabbed, that basically proves Lewis either stabbed them and hid the bodies making his suit red or helped hide the bodies, either way he was involved.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now they are after AH fiance cause she possibly took the guns out of the house.. they kind of know where she went and they found a recently discarded .22 cal gun.. still searching for the .45 .. according to ortiz.. they were put into a box in the basement.. the next day AH's girl reportedly took the box from the basement and took a 35 min drive then cam back with out the box..

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now they are after AH fiance cause she possibly took the guns out of the house.. they kind of know where she went and they found a recently discarded .22 cal gun.. still searching for the .45 .. according to ortiz.. they were put into a box in the basement.. the next day AH's girl reportedly took the box from the basement and took a 35 min drive then cam back with out the box..

He's obviously guilty, but this doesn't prove anything.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's obviously guilty, but this doesn't prove anything.

no shit.. thats why i used words like according to.. and supposedly.. you know words that are speculative and not condemming.. i didnt say she did it.. thats its just reported..

i feel he is guilty.. but lets see if they ever find the gun or if they even need to convict.. the circumstantial evidence from what ive heard SEEMS pretty convincing..

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad they cut him, and if he is found not guilty, if someone else wants to pay him to not live around here anymore, well, that's just fine by me.

I don't think another team would touch him in the NFL regardless of his talent... with today's media and the way people are... you would have so much negative media attention, fans picketing the team, boycotting the team, sponsors dropping the team, etc.. that I think owners stay away from him.

Not guilty and he still never sees a NFL field again other than from the stands.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell Lewis wasn't innocent, but he got off. If he have a good enough lie that can't prove is a lie it's hard for the jury to put someone in jail for life.

Yeah but Lewis happened a long time ago when the social media and technology weren't the same as today... I know a shit ton of people who don't even know about the Lewis murder and all the circumstantial evidence but were huge fans of his threw their entire playoff run. The fact that he dodges any questions about that night just bothers me... where is the suit? We will never know... that shit is burned and long gone.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but Lewis happened a long time ago when the social media and technology weren't the same as today... I know a shit ton of people who don't even know about the Lewis murder and all the circumstantial evidence but were huge fans of his through their entire playoff run. The fact that he dodges any questions about that night just bothers me... where is the suit? We will never know... that shit is burned and long gone.

No suit because Lewis paid the family millions in hush money.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And maybe I am wrong on this, but seems like after that incident Lewis was scared shitless because of it and sort of started cleaning his life up? I know Lewis is straight thug from back in the day, but I think that murder was his volcano exploding then he went dormant for rest of his career.

Hernandez, I think has erupted a couple times as it seems. This murder possibly wasn't his first involved shooting, the dude erupts multiple times and probably would if he got out being innocent. Innocent being, they just didn't have enough evidence to find him guilty.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No suit because Lewis paid the family millions in hush money.

LOL... I was speaking of the White Suit he had on the night it happened that dissappeared and police could never find...

Most likely had blood splatter on it so he dumped it...