• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hernandez news

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so they came out with a bunch of new "evidence" recently.

according to police when they went to his house to question him he "slammed the door" on them.

according to police Ortiz told them Wallace told him AH admitted to wallace he was the shooter. uhh ok!

according to police AH fiance Jenkins told police Odin Lloyd was a drug dealer. now we are getting somewhere.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think there has to be more to the motive than we know about. It just baffles me that he would risk throwing it away so stupidly.

Side not, you have money, you seem to have connections; pay someone.

rehone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The murdered guy was a drug dealer according to the other arrested parties and he might have had info that linked this turd to a double homicide in 2012.

Pretty sad actually.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my possibly final speculation..

1. A.H. was nto a dealer but a supplier.. he can cover his tracks on taking any by agreeing to extra tests and what not.. just because you supply doesnt mean you have to use.
2. LLoyd (if) was a drug dealer.. probably off A.H. supply, A. he either got sloppy or tryed making a deal with the wrong people and A.H. didnt like it. B. he was balbbing to people about A.H. that you dont cross A.H. cause if you do then you get what happened to the double murder people..
3. A.H. got Bo to go to FLA. probably toss the gun and possibly other information.

everyone denies doing it.. everyone denies helping out the prosecution.. but someone or everyone has to be helping with all the evidence that just suddenly appeared.. what they really need to find the murder weapon.. my guess is either A.H. or wallace know where the gun is..

theres still the unsolved double murder in this as well.. plus the guy that got shot in the face possibly the same way that lloyd was..

just have to connect the remaining dots..

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet Hernandez wishes he were Zimmerman right about now. I can't see him ever seeing outside of prison walls, other than being bused to court.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so lloyd had a cell phone.. had almost 65 dollars and keys to two rental cars rented by hernandez for lloyds use.. that really limits it wasnt us it must have been muggers defense..

RonBorges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we have not seen is the evidence pulled from Hernandez's flop house (an apartment in Franklin, MA) about 10-15 miles from his N. Attleborough home.

Chances are we will discover that Hernandez rented an apartment and let the drug dealers operate out of this location.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still think the flop house was funny.. no telling what all went on there.. too bad there wasnt survalience from there that was up on you tube. im sure its worth a chuckle or two..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and dude.. how many rental cars do you need?? you just signed 41 million deal.. go out and buy those cars.. either way they can be traced back to you...

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont believe ortiz story, sounds like odin and AH were buddies cuz he was dating his fiance sister and they were hanging out, texting each other. ortiz looks like the criminal and i would be shocked if AH and Wallace both testify to that effect as well.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ortiz told police that, on the drive back, “he overheard Mr. Hernandez state directly to Mr. Lloyd that he was ‘chilling’ with people that [Hernandez] had problems with.” Ortiz said that Hernandez and Lloyd “made up by ‘shaking hands’ and added that ‘it’ was squashed.”

thats totally different than what the cops were reporting at first. they made it seem like AH was threatening lloyd.

ChrisNH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling all Nancy Grace fans!

Between the Boston Marathon bomber trial and this one, Boston is going to be an absolute media circus for a large part of 2014. There will be satellite trucks parked on top of satellite trucks. For weeks on end.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Between the Boston Marathon bomber trial and this one, Boston is going to be an absolute media circus for a large part of 2014. There will be satellite trucks parked on top of satellite trucks. For weeks on end.

dont forget about whitey's trial.. though thats not getting the coverage i thought it would..

PatsFaninNC

Rhode Island Native
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't believe AH was that dumb to even be involved in this petty drug crapola. Dude just signed for MILLIONS...WTF??? More evidence that money can't fix stupid...

bunchofpixels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's a shame...but the Patriots got 3 good years out of a 4th round pick. Even in hindsight its not a bad pick. I'll take the bright side and say it's foolish to pay 2 TE's top dollar for the position(2 injury prone ones at that). They can use the money they aren't paying him on a position that is more of a need.

He will never wear a Patriots jersey again and probably wont ever see a NFL field again, so I hope once the season starts all the buzz surrounding him dies.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont prove he shot anyone unfortunatly, hernandez defense could probably show the others holding guns on camera as well.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont prove he shot anyone unfortunatly, hernandez defense could probably show the others holding guns on camera as well.

Even if Hernandez didn't pull the trigger, he was an accessory before the fact and subject to the same penalty as if he had done it. IMO, he planned and carried out the execution to cover up a previous double homicide.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this will be a federal case imo. I really honestly hope they throw the book at him