• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hernandez news

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt he gets off.. way too much circumstantial evidence.

Rental cars in his name... breaking his cell phone and video surveillance, etc...

He is done.. and rightfully so. Hopefully he rots in prison the rest of his life and gets his shit pushed in early and often by the "ladies"

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AH letter from prison.

Aaron Hernandez Jail Letter -- God Put Me In Jail | TMZ.com

Aaron Hernandez wrote a pen pal a letter from inside his jail cell, declaring his innocence, saying his murder charges are God's plan, and vowing to return to the NFL ... and TMZ has a copy.

We have verified with law enforcement the letter is the real deal. You can read it yourself ... among the highlights:

-- "The world just makes things out of false accusations ... and it will all die down, especially when they say NOT GUILTY"

-- "All the people who turned on me will feel like crap."

-- "God put me in this situation for a reason."

-- "Can't wait to sign [autographs] again when I'm playing again an [sic] prove all the haters WRONG."

As for the fan who received the letter, Karl ... he just called in to "TMZ Live" and told us he wrote Hernandez first.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well there you go folks. not guilty, straight from the horses mouth.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your letter meant alot and was very true!
I know everything happens for a reason and I know "GOD" has a plan for me and something good will come out of this. The world just makes this out of false accusations and it will all die down especially when they say NOT GUILTY and all the people who turned on me will feel like crap.
I've always been a great person and known for having an amazing heart! I am a strong person and nothing will break me! A C.O. will never nor can they say now for one day have I been down or not with a smile on my face.
I know there is a reason I'm going thru this and I will figure it out through my relationship with the Lord. I fell off especially after making all that money but when its all said an done "GOD" put me in the situation for a reason! I'm humbled by this ALREADY and this will change me forever. At least I'll know my true supporters. Thanks for being one of them!
Thanks,
Aaron 81, can't wait to sign this again when I'm playing again and prove all the haters and the talkers WR

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez’s uncle killed in moped accident

Posted by Mike Florio on August 4, 2013, 12:48 AM EDT

AP
Cue The Twilight Zone music.

Last month, a member of Aaron Hernandez’s family living in Bristol, Connecticut died in an automobile accident. On Saturday, it happened again.

According to the Hartford Courant, Hernandez’s uncle died in a moped accident.

Robert J. Valentine, 49, was driving a moped that struck a curb, throwing him to the ground. Valentine, the brother of Hernandez’s mother, was not wearing a helmet.

There’s no indication that Valentine had any connection to or information about the murders for which Hernandez currently is being investigated. Police reportedly wanted to speak with the other family member who died last month, Thaddeus Simon III. Simon was the son-in-law of Andres Valderrama, the uncle of Aaron Hernandez’s whose home has been searched multiple times by police.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this smells fishy, is oden lloyds associates / family / friends taking out hernandez relatives out of revenge? im sure the police are doing there hardest to find out on hernandez's behalf... <rolls eyes>

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this smells fishy, is oden lloyds associates / family / friends taking out hernandez relatives out of revenge? im sure the police are doing there hardest to find out on hernandez's behalf... <rolls eyes>

Thats a different spin. I was wondering if AH associates were closing the loop with anyone who might have inside incriminating info.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how many coinsidents does it take to add up to something thats jus tnot normal.. one or two i can see.. but there is a wierd feeling about this.. its a moped for crying ou tloud.. 45-50 mph tops.. tuck and roll people tuck and roll..

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest report is police are continuing to search for the gun in CT.. a different body of water this time..

#1BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.40
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
latest report is police are continuing to search for the gun in CT.. a different body of water this time..

One of his buddies fled to FL and took the gun with him and got rid of it. They wont find it in CT. I'd bet money on it.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of his buddies fled to FL and took the gun with him and got rid of it. They wont find it in CT. I'd bet money on it.

earnest wallace turned himsefl in in florida right? probably ditched the gun down there.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably ditched the gun down there.

Probably shoud have ditched the chewing gum too.

Fucking dumbass.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was my first thought.. threw it into some dang swamp or fed it to a gator..