• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Here is my take on the Super Bowl.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southie I was just wondering the same thing? His relationship is great with NE and when he retires after say 3 more seasons, I could see him come back as a QBC or OC.

He should retire while on top.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is still forgetting what a HECK of a play Butler made of the ball. A split second later or earlier and this thread wouldn't be here and no one would be blaming Carroll. Thinking about it more, it was actually a smart call, just didn't work. Do you really think the patriots were thinking, "I bet Wilson will throw here and not use the best RB on the team who easily can get 1/2 yard" I certainly don't

Yes that is so true. When you look at the play in slow motion, Malcolm (great name BTW) was able to get there in time, not commit PI and hold onto the ball. I agree, huge D play more than brain fart by the Seahawks, people are saying that because of wishy-washy clock management, Seattle would have had to throw at least one pass in that series, but there is no guarantee Lynch would have punched it in. People are taking that part for granted, that Beast-mode would have scored, a lot of what ifs overshadow a fantastic play by an undrafted rookie with a huge heart and the play of the game to boot.