• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Henrique MUST be given a chance on the 2nd line.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Zach, despite all his hustle and effort, isn't comfortable at center. Put Henrique in there. He's been winning draws at a fantastic rate last few games, PLUS he's good defensively. If you want to try and keep that IlyaZpar going (they should since the Elias line has clicked and there's no reason to eff with that) Parise will move to right. I know this because Parise's the captain and will do anything to win. This should hopefully keep Igor (Ilya's evil twin brother) at bay.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a big change for Henrique.... what of Palmeri then?

What would happen to the Teds/Clarkson/??? line?

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Getting Zach and Ilya moving on all cylinders is more important than the 3rd line ATM.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I should just coach the team!

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
People never hyped this kid, but he's spent his entire junior career centering elite all world prospects. His last year in the OHL he was centering Hall and scored a G/g in the playoffs over 25 games. Now he's just doing it with all world superstars instead of all world prospects.

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Henrique is like a light in a tunnel.

All around you are the shadows of Brad Mills, Rod Pelley, and Ryan Carter tormenting you with increased ice time. Until finally out of the shadows steps Henrique to show you the way out.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrique has been very impressive since getting called back up.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrique has found a home....

Hope he continues to take chances and make the most of his opportunities....

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrique added to my fantasy squad. Didn't have to give much up to get him; I tend to carry around a few tossables on my roster and a guy playing on a first line with Parise? Yes please. I should probably watch some highlights...

Okay, I'm back. He ain't bad, and he's taking advantage of what the other guys are giving him. I wouldn't say he's causing a ton of chances on his own based on his three goals so far, but being in the right place at the right time is a huge intangible in hockey.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam is playing like a superstar..... he's the hero again last night!! If he keeps this up JJ is gonna be in trouble when he gets back cuz he's gonna get stuck on the 3rd line with Teds and Palm

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think The Truth may be giving the Swedish Hammer a run for his money for our Rookie of the Year.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam is playing like a superstar..... he's the hero again last night!! If he keeps this up JJ is gonna be in trouble when he gets back cuz he's gonna get stuck on the 3rd line with Teds and Palm

& dont forget Travis Z is coming back too

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm actually fine with that lol.....

Figure the lines are:
Parise-Henrique-Kovy
Sykora-Zubs-Elias
Teds-JJ-Palm
Jansen-Pelly-Clarkson(wow how did clarkson get down here?)

**screw it, Teds-JJ-Clarkson**

Then Zajac comes back and takes Zubs spot.

MCDevils

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
You can't put Kovy on RW, he'll have a hissy fit.

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when Zajac gets back he takes Zubs spot.... and if I'm Lou I am looking to deal Zubs right before Zajac gets back if he is playing well we may actually be able to get something for him.... I hate saying this right now with him playing so well tho

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when Zajac gets back he takes Zubs spot.... and if I'm Lou I am looking to deal Zubs right before Zajac gets back if he is playing well we may actually be able to get something for him.... I hate saying this right now with him playing so well tho

Yeah.. me too!! lol... no need to move Zubs (unless a crazy offer was made)... having Zubs at the 3rd or 4th is good depth IMO.

He's been quite a beast with the penalty kill as well.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll manage without having to trade anybody because JJ won't be back until late in the season, and at that point who cares if we have somebody really good on the 4th line? Save them for the PK or when players are shot you have a real line going out there instead of a "just eat up a few minutes and don't screw up" line. Figure two of JJ, Zubes, Clarkson, Palmieri is winding up on the 4th line if everyone is healthy.

Kovalchuk - Zajac - Parise
Elias - Henrique - Sykora
Tedenby - JJ - Clarkson
Pelley - Zubrus - Nick P

Again no matter which way you try to shape the lines up, somebody will be on the 4th that shouldn't be, come playoff time that's a great problem to have.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll manage without having to trade anybody because JJ won't be back until late in the season, and at that point who cares if we have somebody really good on the 4th line? Save them for the PK or when players are shot you have a real line going out there instead of a "just eat up a few minutes and don't screw up" line. Figure two of JJ, Zubes, Clarkson, Palmieri is winding up on the 4th line if everyone is healthy.

Kovalchuk - Zajac - Parise
Elias - Henrique - Sykora
Tedenby - JJ - Clarkson
Pelley - Zubrus - Nick P

Again no matter which way you try to shape the lines up, somebody will be on the 4th that shouldn't be, come playoff time that's a great problem to have.

You would move Henrique away from Parise and Kovy? Although I still luv the lineup of Kovy, Z, Parise... I feel Henrique ATM fits in very well and complements both Kovy n Parise more so than he would for Elias n Syk. Zajac would fit anywhere...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it remains to be seen whether or not Henrique clicks with anybody else, where as Zajac we have seen plays his best with either Kovy or Parise, and not so great when they are not around. Also, Zajac is our number 1 center, no questions asked. He belongs on the top line.