• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Help with the final week of Pick Em'

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a super competitive straight pick em with about 30 other people. I am currently tied for second, there is no catching first place but I am only one game ahead of the person behind me, I can either finish second or slide to 4th.

It's just straight up picking winners, plus I need a point spread for the Colts/Titans game.

Here are my picks:
Buffalo , Green Bay , Houston , Patriots , Saints , Cowboys , Falcons , Ravens , Eagles , Chiefs , Vikings , Steelers , Chargers , Rams , Seahawks, Colts (3 point spread)

My mom - (aka my football teacher & a vikings fan) is telling me to pick the Bears so that the person behind me can't catch up as its our only different game.

I know I am posting way late for advice but... thoughts??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in a super competitive straight pick em with about 30 other people. I am currently tied for second, there is no catching first place but I am only one game ahead of the person behind me, I can either finish second or slide to 4th.

It's just straight up picking winners, plus I need a point spread for the Colts/Titans game.

Here are my picks:
Buffalo , Green Bay , Houston , Patriots , Saints , Cowboys , Falcons , Ravens , Eagles , Chiefs , Vikings , Steelers , Chargers , Rams , Seahawks, Colts (3 point spread)

My mom - (aka my football teacher & a vikings fan) is telling me to pick the Bears so that the person behind me can't catch up as its our only different game.

I know I am posting way late for advice but... thoughts??

It's always hard picking week 17 as some teams will rest players.

I haven't looked at other teams, but Dallas is sitting Zeke, Martin, and T. Smith. Crawford is out and I don't think Dak plays too much. For money I'd be picking the Giants this week.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Person behind me is also a Cowboys fan so they're picking the Cowboys too

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Person behind me is also a Cowboys fan so they're picking the Cowboys too
OK, that makes sense. Between the Bears and Viks I picked the Bears. They will be scoreboard watching the Rams game, as it will determine what if anything they have to play for. If the Rams get up big I expect the Bears to start pulling starters. If the 49ers keep it close the Bears will give 100% to win this game.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think the 49ers will keep it close enough to warrant the Bears playing hard?

Are the Rams sitting a bunch of players?

I hate week 17. So stupid.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay the person I am tied with has taken the Bucs, Giants and Bears.... WTF DO I DO.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think the 49ers will keep it close enough to warrant the Bears playing hard?

Are the Rams sitting a bunch of players?

I hate week 17. So stupid.
For starters the Rams haven't looked all that great lately.

Now I do expect the Rams to win and cover, but they need to show they can play like the early season Rams.

Rosie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, I switched to the Bears, keeping Dallas and Atlanta. I can't pick against Dallas, I didn't pick them the week they played the Saints and it hurt my soul.

Im guaranteed 3rd place this way, if Giants win and Atlanta wins it comes down to the spread, and I said 5.

Thanks for your help Manster.