• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Helmet makes the man?

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm watching the NC vs Cincy bowl game... NC is wearing the newer style flat or matte style helmet, where as Cincy is rocking the candied metallic paint job, also newer style helmets... What does everyone think? Do you like one or the other? Can you see the NFL transitioning to the newer look helmets on a bigger scale?

(Slow news day, prompts threads like this)

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the NC vs Cincy bowl game... NC is wearing the newer style flat or matte style helmet, where as Cincy is rocking the candied metallic paint job, also newer style helmets... What does everyone think? Do you like one or the other? Can you see the NFL transitioning to the newer look helmets on a bigger scale?

(Slow news day, prompts threads like this)

Where have you been?

Jacksonville
Minnesota
Seattle

I think a few more teams are planning on it too.

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Where have you been?

Jacksonville
Minnesota
Seattle

I think a few more teams are planning on it too.

That's why I said on a bigger scale :L

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
IDK, it's a message board... Maybe perspective or opinion. Do you like them? Would you want your team to wear a newer style painted helmet with different variations on logos. Maybe news of specific teams that will be wearing the newer style helmets. Whether it would be full time or occasional use. With college uniforms you can typically view photos of mock-up uniform changes, so maybe somebody might have seen pics already that could post a link...

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now on topic I don't like the matte helmets and on a sunny day I think the glossy helmets would have to much glare. So short answer no I wouldn't want more teams to use these helmets.