• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hello Luke!

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as though Homer isnt swinging for the fences this year in finding Kimmo's replacement..

Who knows he may come back for one more year? Would love him to come back and help out the new D and see him stay with the flyers to help develope the young guys.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
+1000000000000000000 rep forthcoming

Thank you. :thumb:

One small argument I missed is that Luke Schenn is a right-handed shot, which is not enormous since he may not see any power play time, but definitely something useful considering Meszaros is our only other righty in the top six.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. :thumb:

One small argument I missed is that Luke Schenn is a right-handed shot, which is not enormous since he may not see any power play time, but definitely something useful considering Meszaros is our only other righty in the top six.

4706 mentioned it on the first page, but it wasn't talked about much.. and he's actually our only right handed shot, mesz is a lefty too

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows he may come back for one more year? Would love him to come back and help out the new D and see him stay with the flyers to help develope the young guys.

haha An EF sighting!!! wow.....where the hell have you've been hiding??

..and I didn't mean this year. I meant after he's gone, like next year.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4706 mentioned it on the first page, but it wasn't talked about much.. and he's actually our only right handed shot, mesz is a lefty too

LOL! That's a fail! Of all people, I should've known this. I guess I've been away for too fucking long... :cool2:

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey a leafs fan here, just looking for a little info on JVR, what do you guys think of him. I can say Schenn is a good asset, you will love the way he hits and blocks shots, but your gonna puke when you see the turnovers he makes.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
hey a leafs fan here, just looking for a little info on JVR, what do you guys think of him. I can say Schenn is a good asset, you will love the way he hits and blocks shots, but your gonna puke when you see the turnovers he makes.

If Schenn gets paired up with Timmonen that will solve the turnovers, and JVR is a Pussy, but can score 40 goals in a season, more likely 30 max, and he has to take the fucking puck to the net, get ready for long shots to the crest of the goalie.

I was in T.O for G's shootout goal in March, what a fucking Ringer we have. #Claude GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGirooooooooooooooooooooux!!!!!!!!

I had his jersey on and just did the over the back thumbs pointing to his name, some Italian girls behind me luved it!

P.s Canucks fucking suck

My whole family loves the leafs, I wish the Flyers got Gardiner instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUICEYP

Remmington smooth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Schenn gets paired up with Timmonen that will solve the turnovers, and JVR is a Pussy, but can score 40 goals in a season, more likely 30 max, and he has to take the fucking puck to the net, get ready for long shots to the crest of the goalie.

I was in T.O for G's shootout goal in March, what a fucking Ringer we have. #Claude GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGirooooooooooooooooooooux!!!!!!!!

I had his jersey on and just did the over the back thumbs pointing to his name, some Italian girls behind me luved it!

No that wont solve the turnovers, you need to find a way to not have Luke touch the puck, that is the only way he cant give it away.

Actually its not that bad, he sometimes looks like a superstar with the puck coming out of his own end then other times it looks like he passes the puck away on purpose.

I think he is just young and will eventually be a very good Dman in the NHL, i guess its just 2 high underachieving drafts pick swapping teams

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JuiceyP, I wanted to give JVR another year. He has shown some crazy flashed of brilliance. Dont expect him to use his size like a power forward though. He just does not really play like that. Regardless, he has gotten better every year, and was plagued with injuries this year.

You'll like this trade, especially in 5 years.

(Not saying I am not happy with this, of course. We were fine offensively without JVR for a good portion of the season.)

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha An EF sighting!!! wow.....where the hell have you've been hiding??

..and I didn't mean this year. I meant after he's gone, like next year.

Work has held me up alot for along time. Just started a new restraunt and been busy as hell. Good to see you Tox!!!!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Work has held me up alot for along time. Just started a new restraunt and been busy as hell. Good to see you Tox!!!!

thats awesome EF.. what kind of restraunt?

post more too, this is a good place haha

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's outstanding man...congrats! :)

Like Awazy said...what kind of resturaunt and where in Fla??

Evilflyer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys!! :). Well its a mediterranean restraunt in Winter Garden Florida! Sea food, Paella,calamari, fresh everything. Have a green house on the roof that we get 90% of our produce from. Its awsome.:)

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys!! :). Well its a mediterranean restraunt in Winter Garden Florida! Sea food, Paella,calamari, fresh everything. Have a green house on the roof that we get 90% of our produce from. Its awsome.:)

thats awesome.. i've always though opening a restraunt would be awesome, but i'd wanna skip all the upfront stuff and getting it going, that's too much work haha

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hope that's going well for you EF. Did you do any fishing in Lake Apopka? :)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch.....I do still wish we got either Webber or Suter things would have been much better right now. At least Homer tried!