• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell no to Jimmy G

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s simply not a good qb. Kyle gameplans for him. Slants, screens, throw it to deebo.

The toss up at the end - kirk cousins like :-)
Kidding, of course. More like TH like.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s simply not a good qb. Kyle gameplans for him. Slants, screens, throw it to deebo.

The toss up at the end - kirk cousins like :-)
Kidding, of course. More like TH like.
Kyler Murray like you mean?

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean you cant take the sack there either as itd be 4th and 29 with no timeouts and a running clock

I had no issue with trying to get rid of it and frankly the 9ers guy shoildve knocked it down instead of trying to catch it

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyle was playcalling for Jimmy G all night long. Short in-breaking routes and screen passes, with an occasional seam pass.

He sucks.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyler Murray like you mean?

Really? I’ve watched zero cardinals games other than when they play the skins.

Murray chucks it up too?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to leave this right here...

As this board's members systematically goes through the available QB lists and predictively check the "NO" box for Jimmy, G, Trubisky et.al remember that it's a very short list to begin with and at this point you're running out of options. If it's the draft, well, never mind, we've also talked about this too!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have TH, Allen and a rookie qb battle it out, then have Jimmy G as my starter. Clearly, the skins can beat anybody, stay healthy on defense upgrade Linebackers...figure out another x factor other than Scary....and draft well

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have TH, Allen and a rookie qb battle it out, then have Jimmy G as my starter. Clearly, the skins can beat anybody, stay healthy on defense upgrade Linebackers...figure out another x factor other than Scary....and draft well
I'd rather have Watson, Hinicke, and perhaps a 2nd round rookie named Corral or Willis. Forget Allen.
I don't care about how it would look or any of that social BS, especially since this team ends up with above .500 records for the next 10 to 15 years, as long as he's healthy.

BTW; since it appears that almost everyone agrees that Snyder has painted this organization completely with slime, there's no better place for Watson to be. What are people going to actually say about it, "Farkin' Snyder has completely painted this organization with slime?" Been there, done that, right?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have Watson, Hinicke, and perhaps a 2nd round rookie named Corral or Willis. Forget Allen.
I don't care about how it would look or any of that social BS, especially since this team ends up with above .500 records for the next 10 to 15 years, as long as he's healthy.

BTW; since it appears that almost everyone agrees that Snyder has painted this organization completely with slime, there's no better place for Watson to be. What are people going to actually say about it, "Farkin' Snyder has completely painted this organization with slime?" Been there, done that, right?

I'm 99% in unison with you. I'd pass on Watson at this point, something unusual would have to happen for me to want him here as an organization or a fan.
He seems like a nice young man, and a talented football player, but what happens when he's accused of misconduct again, a few years from now?

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 99% in unison with you. I'd pass on Watson at this point, something unusual would have to happen for me to want him here as an organization or a fan.
He seems like a nice young man, and a talented football player, but what happens when he's accused of misconduct again, a few years from now?

I'd like to say I'm not saying he's guilty but the number of accusations as well as the type of accusations, are concerning

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

until he is cleared INNOCENT , fuck him i aint giving shit up to a guy who could be suspended for a year or go to jail

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that the Niners' last 3 games have clarified WHY the Niners decided to move on from Jimmy. And that justification really goes back to the Niners SB run in 2019.

Vikings - 11 of 19 for 131yds, 1TD, 1INT
Packers – 6 of 8 for 77yds
Chiefs – 20 of 31, 219yds, 1TD, 2INTs

Cowboys – 16 of 25, 172yds, 0TD, 1INT
Packers – 11 of 19, 131yds, 0TD, 1INT
Rams – 16 of 30, 232yds, 2TDs, 1INT (44yds of the 232 came on a WR screen)

Some things to notice out of those 6 games:
--protection wasn't the issue, he got sacked 5 times in some of those and was barely touched in others
--zero 250yd passing games
--only 1 game with 2 TD passes
--Jimmy threw at least 1 INT in EVERY...single...game...where he threw the ball more than 8 times
--the more pass attempts, the more likely the Niners were to lose
--when asked to throw the ball the most, he lost both games and looked bad doing it
--Like the regular season, he's not gonna throw 3 or 4 picks in a game, but he's not gonna throw 3 or 4 TDs either

Having said all that, again, Jimmy is not a bum. He's more mobile than you think, a good short to middle passer, excels on throws up the middle and seam, has good pocket presence and a quick release throwing motion. But, his years with SF have found CLEAR limitations on his abilities. He's a middle of the pack QB. Sure, better than a lot of NFL starters, but there's a lot of NFL starters better than him too.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Raiders being interested since McDaniels has a history with him. Would he be willing to trade Carr away and then trade FOR Jimmy? Looking back on the way he handled the Denver QB situation, that doesn't look like a good opening play for the new HC...then again, he could ship Carr to Tampa...

I just can't see the Bucs. Brady reportedly doesn't have all that high an opinion of Jimmy and isn't likely to endorse him. But, OTOH, he will be one of the best, most successful vet options on the market in an offseason that looks like it'll have some significant QB movement, so who knows?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the draft picks we have to give up and the money we have to pay the guy, I say no. I dont see the upside with him here. Senior Bowl week is going to be interesting to see which QB stands out. they are all there expect for Coral.