• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hell froze over.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Predicted a Bears win somewhere on this board. But just didn't expect it to happen the way it did.
Just think Josh runs the O better than Jay.
When did Jay put up 27 on them?
Our D sucks big time . Briggs & Ratliff can't get here soon enough.
Shea finally made a significant play. I don't like injuries period. But he made a play that changed the game.
Tied for 1rst in the Division.
GB's depth only goes so far. Too bad they didn't take care of the QB position.
Calling for Mel Tuckers head. All GB had after the A Rod exit was Lacey & Nelson. Yet he couldn't scheme to stop them. I keep seeing Nelson running wide open across the middle . WTF
Your thoughts.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving McCown, but come on...

One game where the Bears score 27 points against the Pack, and all of the sudden Josh's body of work is better than Jay's? Really? This is the same guy who is in his mid-30's and is lucky to have a job in the NFL? You don't think that guy is going to show up sooner or later? lol

I love the way McCown plays, but Jay is a pro bowler, and a FAR better QB. Runs the offense better? How so? Jay was 4th in QBR and had the Bears as the #2 scoring team in all of football. This offense was doing very well with him in there too, and was getting better every week.

If Cutler comes back in and struggles, yeah, then we'll talk. However, it's not even close who's the better QB. In this offense, or in any offense. Also, it should be mentioned that in all likelihood, the playbook was really chopped up and made more simple for McCown. Which, while it may mean short term success, usually doesn't pay off in the long haul. Trestman is putting together a project with Cutler. And it WILL pay off down the line. It may be next season, but it will be pay off big time if things keep progressing like they have been.

I also see ZERO reason why Jay can't step in and out due what Josh did tonight this week versus Detroit. In fact, I bet he's motivated to do so.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, I'm loving McCown, but come on...

One game where the Bears score 27 points against the Pack, and all of the sudden Josh's body of work is better than Jay's? Really? This is the same guy who is in his mid-30's and is lucky to have a job in the NFL? You don't think that guy is going to show up sooner or later? lol

I love the way McCown plays, but Jay is a pro bowler, and a FAR better QB. Runs the offense better? How so? Jay was 4th in QBR and had the Bears as the #2 scoring team in all of football. This offense was doing very well with him in there too, and was getting better every week.

If Cutler comes back in and struggles, yeah, then we'll talk. However, it's not even close who's the better QB. In this offense, or in any offense. Also, it should be mentioned that in all likelihood, the playbook was really chopped up and made more simple for McCown. Which, while it may mean short term success, usually doesn't pay off in the long haul. Trestman is putting together a project with Cutler. And it WILL pay off down the line. It may be next season, but it will be pay off big time if things keep progressing like they have been.

I also see ZERO reason why Jay can't step in and out due what Josh did tonight this week versus Detroit. In fact, I bet he's motivated to do so.

:lol: that's all I can say right now. Pretty blitzed right now , and trying to watch my tongue.
But the O has been far more productive under Josh, than they have ever been under Jay. think about it.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a Long story,,,,,,,,,,, we won the END!

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shea made two plays. I hope he got his grandma out of town. Shea could make ten plays a game if he was standing like matthews does.

Our safeties look completely lost. Maybe the first game playing one safety 35 yards off the line of scrimmage for the first game all season had something to do with it.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: that's all I can say right now. Pretty blitzed right now , and trying to watch my tongue.
But the O has been far more productive under Josh, than they have ever been under Jay. think about it.

Uh... that's just simply not true. At all. Not even close to being true.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you hear yourself.

Instead of watching your tongue start using your brains. Offense has been "far" more productive under Josh......????? Could you be more delusional. :wtf2:

:lol:

:lame:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown deserves another chance this weekend....The way he has played the last two games,cutler does not need to rush back.9unless of course he is worried about something).

And now GB has dwindled down to prtetty much a one trick pony...i think lacy is the go to guy now.

Bear o played good........defense not so much......

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of watching your tongue start using your brains. Offense has been "far" more productive under Josh......????? Could you be more delusional. :wtf2:

:lol:

:lame:

Josh directed a franchise record 442 yards in GB. What is delusional about that.
Thought you were a friend . But it seems your seldom posts are directed at Bear fans.
With no other insight to anything. FU Leo. Not watching my tongue.:laugh3:

Last edited by a moderator:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh directed a franchise record 442 yards in GB. What is delusional about that.
Thought you were a friend . But it seems your seldom posts are directed at Bear fans.
With no other insight to anything. FU Leo. Not watching my tongue.:laugh3:

Josh directed a franchise record 442 yards in GB

Uh... that's blatantly not true. The Bears have put up over 500 yards of offense many times. Are you saying that they put up more yards than they've ever put in Lambeau before? Lol... what an irrelevant record. Especially considering that the last few years has pretty much began a new era in which yardage and TD records have and will continue to be broken at a record pace.

Especially considering McCown only threw for 272 of them. There's nothing out of this world about that. Especially considering he attempted 41 passes. Only completely at a 53% rate, I remind you.

Oh man, it's honestly just entertainment listening to this kind of shit.

Cutler works through countless coordinators and shit talent for four years. Now he FINALLY is in a system that's clicking around him, he's playing the best football he has in his career, he's getting better each week with the offense, and now... what do the fans want to do? Toss him aside for a FUCKING journeyman 35 year old QB, because he played SIX GOOD QUARTERS against two of the worst pass defenses in football.

Yeah, that QB with the 4th highest QBR, top ten rated passer before his injury, 65% completion percentage... the QB that had the Bears offense at #3 in total points in a BRAND NEW SYSTEM. Toss him the hell aside. He's useless.

To quote myself: The two weeks prior to the Skins/GB games, Jay had a 70% completion percentage. Was 48 of 69 for 610 yards 4 TD's 0 INT's and a 117 QB Rating.

He also faced a top 5 pass defense in New Orleans and posted the best game of his career.

Now you're going to toss him aside for some journeyman who had six good quarters vs bottom of the barrel pass defenses? Give me a break

:L I know I'm being a dick... and I really... REALLY don't care. Because you REALLY... REALLY... deserve it.

Last edited by a moderator:

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Josh directed a franchise record 442 yards in GB

Uh... that's blatantly not true. The Bears have put up over 500 yards of offense many times. Are you saying that they put up more yards than they've ever put in Lambeau before? Lol... what an irrelevant record. Especially considering that the last few years has pretty much began a new era in which yardage and TD records have and will continue to be broken at a record pace.

Especially considering McCown only threw for 272 of them. There's nothing out of this world about that. Especially considering he attempted 41 passes. Only completely at a 53% rate, I remind you.

Oh man, it's honestly just entertainment listening to this kind of shit.

Cutler works through countless coordinators and shit talent for four years. Now he FINALLY is in a system that's clicking around him, he's playing the best football he has in his career, he's getting better each week with the offense, and now... what do the fans want to do? Toss him aside for a FUCKING journeyman 35 year old QB, because he played SIX GOOD QUARTERS against two of the worst pass defenses in football.

Yeah, that QB with the 4th highest QBR, top ten rated passer before his injury, 65% completion percentage... the QB that had the Bears offense at #3 in total points in a BRAND NEW SYSTEM. Toss him the hell aside. He's useless.

To quote myself: The two weeks prior to the Skins/GB games, Jay had a 70% completion percentage. Was 48 of 69 for 610 yards 4 TD's 0 INT's and a 117 QB Rating.

He also faced a top 5 pass defense in New Orleans and posted the best game of his career.

Now you're going to toss him aside for some journeyman who had six good quarters vs bottom of the barrel pass defenses? Give me a break

:L I know I'm being a dick... and I really... REALLY don't care. Because you REALLY... REALLY... deserve it.

I thought the first line , distinctly stated my point. Yes that was a record IN GREEN BAY. Is that plain enough?
Yeah, you are being a DICK. No where have I said Josh is a better QB than Jay. Just seems you're on a mission to make me look bad. Am I wrong?
All I have stated is that Josh has a better grasp of the O right now than JAY.
And from what I've seen on the field that seems to be true.