• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat VS BUCKS Series Thread

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really?

So the heat series will begin monday even if the Bulls win in 6....That's pretty disappointed

Monday!!! What the hell am I suppose to watch till Monday? More news about Jason Collins ?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the heat series will begin monday even if the Bulls win in 6....That's pretty disappointed

i completely disagree. wade is banged up. get him another day or two to rest the knee. if it truly is a bone bruise.. only time can fix that. the more the better. we wont be raising the trophy till mid to late June.. no matter how soon this series starts.

Rose play this series? any predictions?

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls will have a chance if Rose plays because even if he is rusty, he can command double teams and bail teams out with jumpshots or free throws. But he might be tentative when it comes to driving to the hoop. ACL is critical in making turns and making lateral movements. He might be limited to about 20 minutes or so. But his presence may energize the Bulls and excite the crowd. But there is a businesslike and methodical approach to the Heat's game that is nearly unbeatable. The players have acute understanding of their roles and have the discipline to maximize their contributions in the court. Another side effect of Rose in the team is that it can disrupt the discipline and chemistry of the Bulls already developed by playing without him. So Rose in limited minutes might provide some benefit.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose playing or not.. Heat in 5. Rose played 2 years ago and it meant little. Rose cant score when Lebron is on him. lebron is too big, just as fast, and too strong.

Bulls will play Miami tough. they always do, I respect them for that. but in the end, they wont win. I say Heat in 5.. all games close.. with the possible exception of Chicago being down 2-0 or 3-0 and blowing Miami out.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that Flauge. WIth or without Rose, I got the heat in 5

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with that Flauge. WIth or without Rose, I got the heat in 5

If the Bulls lose tomorrow, which easily could happen, we will never know.
If it is the Bulls, they will get swept IMO unless they have that one game where they hit a ton of 3's or if we have a game where we are like 4/23 from downtown.

They won't win another 88-84 type game like they did when they ended our streak.

The Bulls will get the Heats full attention if they end being the opponent and that is never a good thing if you are the oppponent.

There will be no mercy shown.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Celtics will be forcing a game 6 - This comes after K-Mart said there would NOT be a game 6...

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks live and die by the 3 and they will die in this game by it... Look out, because they may die in this series by it as well if they arent careful.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweeping the Bulls is not out of the question, especially if the Heat remembers how the Bulls interrupted the streak. We shall have to see what type of determination Lebron and Wade has in store for the Bulls.

The Knicks have shown a lot of vulnerabilities that the Heat can exploit. If these are the next two teams that The Heat are going to face, then it should be a near flawless record.

One way to keep motivation is to treat home games as must wins.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never overly concerned by the Knicks. Although they're capable of going hot at any moment. The Bulls concern me far more with or without Derrick Rose. I'm curious as to how long Heinrich is out. He was actually their key player in the season series so far.

It also shows the maturity of the Knicks. I hate the Celtics with a passion, but damn I respect the shit out of that team. Don't talk shit about them until you've won that 4th game, and be warned because those old bitter bastards will remember the season after. Whether the Knicks win the season or not, the fact that the Celtics made the Knicks look like a bag of Richards tonight is good enough for me.

BTW, who called OKC and Houston being an exciting series? This guy.

heatmyshorts

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never overly concerned by the Knicks. Although they're capable of going hot at any moment. The Bulls concern me far more with or without Derrick Rose. I'm curious as to how long Heinrich is out. He was actually their key player in the season series so far.

It also shows the maturity of the Knicks. I hate the Celtics with a passion, but damn I respect the shit out of that team. Don't talk shit about them until you've won that 4th game, and be warned because those old bitter bastards will remember the season after. Whether the Knicks win the season or not, the fact that the Celtics made the Knicks look like a bag of Richards tonight is good enough for me.

BTW, who called OKC and Houston being an exciting series? This guy.

Jason Terry is one of those that I hate but he did back up his words tonight and gave us an entertaining game, exposing the Knicks defensive lapses.

You think the loss of Westbrook evened the odds between OKC and Houston? It is a shame Westbrook went down. The Rockets have a broght future. If they lose this series, they are just a center away from being championship contenders.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in NYK and dealing with annoying Knicks fans on a daily basis, I would absolutely love to see them become the first team in NBA to lose a series after being up 3-0

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks went down , the Thunder are about to - the heat are a better team than both , but this is proof that you can't take your foot off the gas when you have control of the series . Take care of business and do it efficiently .

Triplexxx23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Knicks went down , the Thunder are about to - the heat are a better team than both , but this is proof that you can't take your foot off the gas when you have control of the series . Take care of business and do it efficiently .

That's why we have to close out games no more then 5. Miami got this, taking care of business as usual.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Living in NYK and dealing with annoying Knicks fans on a daily basis, I would absolutely love to see them become the first team in NBA to lose a series after being up 3-0

There's still a long way to go and overall I say the Knicks win the series. BUT, if Boston pulls off the miracle then I don't think Spike Lee AKA Oompa Loompa will ever go to a Knicks game again. It also couldn't happen to a more classless team/fanbase.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Knicks and OKC both need to close out their series in game 6 but if they get to game 7, the pressure that will be on both teams will be insane.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love to see the 0-3 come back to win the series. in 2003 Dallas beat Portland in 7 after being up 3-0. I hate the knicks too, would love to see an epic collapse of 3-0.

either way, not sure who watches other games or not in here, but the other night after some game Barkley told Kenny the Jet Smith that he wouldnt have been in the NBA if he had to create his own shot. Kenny was so pissed off.. they were being all passive aggressive with their comments the rest of the night. I loved it.. grown men acting like high school girls on national TV.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Flauge I was actually talking about this with the guys on the main board here. It was freaking hilarious. You can tell soon as Barkley made those comments that it absolutely pissed Kenny the hell off and Kenny was actually ignoring him/his comments for a few minutes.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
barkley was kind of a dick for saying it. not going to lie about that. kenny pulled the "2 time champion" card. it was awesome. i was laughing at the back and forth.. but it had to be uncomfortable on that set for everyone.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, do the Bulls close it out today or does it go 7 games? What about the Warriors?