• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Heat VS BUCKS Series Thread

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys know how much I hate early predicitions and getting ahead of myself, but there is just too much time between now and our next game - So, for the sake of argument - Who would you guys rather face if we made it to the ECF, the Pacers or Knicks?

This of course will sound quite homerism by me. But I don't take anything from those two early blowouts by the Knicks earlier this season. Keep in mind, this team was struggling mightily (by the Heat's standards) on defense earlier this year which allowed NY to drain 3's all day long on both games. However, the last game was rather telling considering we made it a game without Wade and Lebron even playing. The playoffs are a different beast, and the proverbial whipping boy in Spoelstra (by the fanbase) is actually one of the better coaches in the league after we've seen other coaches with nearly as much talent as Miami simply squander (looking at you Del ***** and Scott Brooks). We own every possible matchup in this series including defense outside of the center position.

You also have to factor that Amare is likely coming back for the Knicks, and god help me why I still don't understand how he becomes a huge downfall in their performance; but he does. This will likely disrupt their chemistry as they have to figure out how and where to include him in the rotation and they STILL haven't figured that part out. Furthermore, the Knicks struggled mightily in that series with Boston, I hate NY with a passion and this will sound homerism again. But the Celtics could've easily won that series so long as Danny Ainge was focused on finding a suitable PG to take over while Rondo was injured instead of focusing on the Heat so much. But I'll digress, he gets the fishing vacation he so long desired now.

But time to focus on round 2 and see who our next opponent will be. Just offering my :2cents:

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the knicks are not a threat to miami. no one in the east is. yes the knicks blew us out. so what. in 2011 and 2012 miami struggled beating the C's and Bulls in the regular season and are 3-0 against them in the playoffs.

new york beat our asses a few time. so what? doesnt matter. wont make any difference come conference finals.. if the knicks get there. miami will win the title. to be dead serious with you guys i fear the Grizzlies the most. We would still beat them.. but i do fear them the most.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the knicks are not a threat to miami. no one in the east is. yes the knicks blew us out. so what. in 2011 and 2012 miami struggled beating the C's and Bulls in the regular season and are 3-0 against them in the playoffs.

new york beat our asses a few time. so what? doesnt matter. wont make any difference come conference finals.. if the knicks get there. miami will win the title. to be dead serious with you guys i fear the Grizzlies the most. We would still beat them.. but i do fear them the most.

Exactly on all points. My rankings of team's that remain that "concern" me to I don't care:

1. Memphis - Gasol and Zbo.....sheesh
2. San Antonio - I mean....it's the Spurs
3. Indiana - A less talented Memphis team....not overly concerned
4. Chicago - Yes I said Chicago even though they may not make it past the Nets. But those injuries....man
5. New York - They're an offensive firepower, but they were exposed in the 1st round by an injury depleted Celtics team.
6. Golden St. - That team is peaking at the right time. But they're essentially Curry or bust.
7. Oklahoma - Oh how the mighty have fallen. It's sad that they were barely better than the Rockets w/out Westbrook.
8. Brooklyn - A box of kittens is more threatening to Miami's title hopes.

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure the rest of you feel differently - As this is my personal opnion, but this Nets-Bulls game does not feel like a game 7 early on

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking more and more like the Bulls will be our opponent in the next round... Only thing that worries me about them is that they play with a great deal of intensity for the entire game... sometimes it backfires on them at the wrong time, others it carries them for the game... Often, the problem for the Heat has been a lack of energy and desire, especially when they are on a roll as they currently are and start to take things for granted... Hopefully, given the fact that it is the playoffs, the Heat do what they have to do in order to match the opponents intensity and have no let ups... Especially since I will be there for game one.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried about the Heat having a lack of energy/desire.

Its the playoffs. They know that.

In their 3 years together I have yet to see them ever lack energy or desire in the playoffs

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their first year together, in the playoffs, they lacked the energy a couple of times as is part of the reason they fell short that year - And they have done so a couple of other times in the playoffs since they have been together..

Anyhow, I started the series thread for the next series... You can post the rest of the schedule and any other stuff you wish to post on there.

TRIPLE 777

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The MIAMI Heat WIN the SERIES in 5 OVER The CHICAGO Bulls---Word.
CONGRATULATIONS ...FLOYD MAYWEATHER===THAT'S THE WAY TO RETIRE UNDEFEATED.
ALL THE GREAT ONES DO---ROCKY MARCIANO,BOBBY FISCHER, BRUCE LEE and now FLOYD MAYWEATHER.MICHAEL JORDAN NEVER LOST A NBA SERIES-WON ALL HIS NBA TITLES----WORDS and the TRUTH.----KOBE BRYANT LOST TO THE BOSTON CELTICS,IN THE NBA FINALS...WORDS and the TRUTH.