• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Head Coach Search.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add Todd Haley tobthe list of candidates that I am highly interested in. Listening to Keyshawn Johnson talk about Haley as the best coach out there that nobody's talking about, so I looked deeper into Haleys resume... Dude really has a great resume and some rough injuries hurt him in Kansas City. I think his second go round at the head coaching spot could be a home run.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Players wanted to kill Haley. Unless he's changed drastically he won't be a head coach.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gruden or bust at this point. But Howie's ego will get in the way of that.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first or 2nd part?

Never mind. My bad. I didn't read the whole news. i didn't see this anywhere else. Too bad, I wanted Gase, Hue, or McDermott. I dno not want Pederson. Maybe Guenther?

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never mind. My bad. I didn't read the whole news. i didn't see this anywhere else. Too bad, I wanted Gase, Hue, or McDermott. I dno not want Pederson. Maybe Guenther?

Yeah. Doesn't seem like we have any interest in Hue which bugs me. Looks like we're losing out on our #1 target in Gase, and it's looking like Pederson might be the guy. He's doesn't have a lot of experience coaching at this level. That's a hire that won't impress me, but winning changes everything.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does not look like they are interested in Hue Jackson. Too bad!

What the fuck kinda bullshit is that? I was watching NFLN and saw he was lining up interviews with other teams and kept waiting for his name to be on the Eagles list. It was not:hellno:.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles will try to keep four of Chip Kelly's assistant coaches

Seems laughable that the Eagles seem to want to keep half of Kelly's staff, as well as his QB, and love his draft picks of Rowe and Hicks this year, and that virtually every player he released has been cut or benched by the team that got him (Mathis, Foles, Williams, Cole, Herremans, Fletcher), and he went 26-21, yet people are calling it a disaster.

Meanwhile SF is interviewing him, and the Eagles are sorting through a pile of has beens and wannabes and hoping they can outbid the Giants and Dolphins for their first choice.

Yeah I am bitter.
You still dont get it. But at least you admit it. Thats a big step.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to add Todd Haley tobthe list of candidates that I am highly interested in. Listening to Keyshawn Johnson talk about Haley as the best coach out there that nobody's talking about, so I looked deeper into Haleys resume... Dude really has a great resume and some rough injuries hurt him in Kansas City. I think his second go round at the head coaching spot could be a home run.
I'm not into coaches that are despised by everyone they coach.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Doesn't seem like we have any interest in Hue which bugs me. Looks like we're losing out on our #1 target in Gase, and it's looking like Pederson might be the guy. He's doesn't have a lot of experience coaching at this level. That's a hire that won't impress me, but winning changes everything.

He didn't even call the plays in KC. Lurie/Roseman just want a puppet, so we suffer with mediocrity - again!
Not happy if this happens!!

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This head coaching search is a slow motion train wreck in progress. These guys have no clue what they are doing, and really limited ability to attract a good candidate.

In the meantime, they are going to likely lose Bradford, Thurman and Curry. And then they will be blaming Kelly for making a mess out of things when in reality it was them that made the mess by firing the guy before he had a chance to finish the job.

I can't believe how many of you are buying into the propaganda that somehow everyone hated Kelly. The fact of the matter is the people that hated Kelly were the guys that were traded, cut or benched..which includes most importantly Howie Roseman. Bradford was reportedly very upset to hear of Kelly's firing.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't heard one thing about Peterson being asked to come in. The only thing I know is that we hired a little know QB coach from Green Bay and he last 15 years. He had 5 NFC Championship appearances and one Super Bowl appearance.

How do we really know how anyone will do. I just know that things can't get worse.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kelly was hated inside the Novacare complex. If you can't work with anyone you better be self employed.

Most all the info we here is bullshit from agents or teams. We have no clue who they're hiring.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor: Eagles want to talk to Tom Coughlin

Tom Coughlin Rumors: Eagles want to talk to former Giants head coach

I would try to hire Coughlin as the GM, or VP whatever to be in charge of football operations, and keep Howie at his desk working numbers, etc. Tom has a wealth of knowledge and experience to oversee coaching, personnel, etc. If Lurie continues down the path of Howie, we will forever be mediocre.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hire Coughlin to Mentor Duce....Duce will eventually be the head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. It would totally make sense a guy like Coughlin takes over for 4-5 years, then Duce takes the reigns.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with that, plus Coughlin would be the guy to make personnel decisions - not the coffee gofer.
Anyway, whoever heard of hiring a coach before the GM? Only in Philly! Sheesh!