• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

He Gone!!

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect Shoktard to try again and again to get back. The guy just loved to rile up fans.

Well I will miss having someone telling us how bad the offense is and how poor the coaching is and how over rated Suh is, and how Reiff was a mistake, ect. ect.

It was always easier to feel mentally superior when he was around!

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect Shoktard to try again and again to get back.

I do too but he's up against software and a whole team of mods who are watching for him very closely. And he's running out of IPs too. The noose is tightening but he's a liar and all his bullshit to me in his four emails about "I won't come back" is all lies too. He'll be back.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you, Hammerdown. Objectively becuase I friggin' hated the douche, this guy was not a productive member of any discussions. He admits he can't even make coffee or send a fax (! who still owns and uses a fax machine?), so this Internet thing is beyond him.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, wrong douche. This was Captain Negative instead of the world's braggingest secretary. I reiterate that banning Shocky can only improve the boards (even if the other posters were random letter generators...).

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is probably a manic depressive. Maybe he will get some real help now.

I absolutely agree. I tried to make lite of his mental state a few times, but suicide isn't funny and I really hope the guy gets himself some therapy. He's obviously a bright person, but stuck in a pretty dark place. And I don't think being a Lions fan helps any.