• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats off to some of the players tonight

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Mack is relentless and his play made everybody else on the D play that much better.

-I was pleasantly surprised with the play from Aaron Lynch. He had great push in the backfield.

-Prince picked a great time to break his streak of games without an INT.

-Trevathan might just get the game ball from the coaches. He was everywhere, led in tackles, sacks, one of which was a strip sack.

-The Fuller TD allowance aside, and even then he actually had pretty decent coverage, I thought the secondary played very well. Callahan's a stud.

-Robinson showed us again that he is the true go-to guy for Trubisky.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Trevathan might just get the game ball from the coaches. He was everywhere, led in tackles, sacks, one of which was a strip sack.

Let me clarify this a bit. DT led the team collectively in tackles (6) + assists (2), but it was Roquan who had the most solo tackles with 7. Not bad for the rook in his first start, eh?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and one final note. I know it's only two games into the season, but the Bears, at least for the moment, lead the NFL in sacks with 10. Booyah!!

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Mack is relentless and his play made everybody else on the D play that much better.

-I was pleasantly surprised with the play from Aaron Lynch. He had great push in the backfield.

-Prince picked a great time to break his streak of games without an INT.

-The Fuller TD allowance aside, and even then he actually had pretty decent coverage, I thought the secondary played very well. Callahan's a stud.

-Robinson showed us again that he is the true go-to guy for Trubisky.
Apparently I wasn't exactly alone in crediting DT for such a solid game. He has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week. Good for him!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently I wasn't exactly alone in crediting DT for such a solid game. He has been named the NFC Defensive Player of the Week. Good for him!

The game ball could go to Mack every week. He allows our other studs to be even bigger studs. Dude is a fuggin' beast. His consistent pressure on the QB is unreal. They were doubling him all nite and he was still killing em'. He's the best in the game IMO.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game ball could go to Mack every week. He allows our other studs to be even bigger studs. Dude is a fuggin' beast. His consistent pressure on the QB is unreal. They were doubling him all nite and he was still killing em'. He's the best in the game IMO.
No argument from me whatsoever. When I first heard of the trade, in which the details were still pretty sketchy at the time, I was a bit concerned that we may have paid a bit too steep of a price. But once the trade numbers cleared up, I was jazzed. The naysayers were comparing this trade to the Cutler fiasco, but the huge difference here is back then we traded for a player who everyone HOPED could develop into a top tier QB, because he was by no means one at the time of the trade. And as we all know, Cutler never elevated his game beyond mediocre status. Mack OTOH, is already a proven top 3 defensive player, and as you believe, can easily be considered the best in class, period.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had always seen Mack in short bursts and always read his enormous stat lines.

I rarely watched the guy play a full game in Oakland, though. Especially with the hyper focus on him right now. I watch him about every play. It's too much fun.

After he had the strip sack on Russell. I couldn't stop re-iterating out loud to any of my friends who would listen "I cannot FUCKING believe how good this guy is!". It's just astonishing to me what a monster this guy is. I never realized the extent of his dominance.

We should have had to give ANOTHER 1st round pick for this alien, monster, demon who was shot out of a cannon from the depths of Jupiter to terrorize QB's. I love him.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O line continues to do well. Did they have a penalty? Maybe only 1 on Long? Can't remember, but they kept Trubisky clean and didn't do anything to kill drives. Unsung heroes.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had always seen Mack in short bursts and always read his enormous stat lines.

I rarely watched the guy play a full game in Oakland, though. Especially with the hyper focus on him right now. I watch him about every play. It's too much fun.

After he had the strip sack on Russell. I couldn't stop re-iterating out loud to any of my friends who would listen "I cannot FUCKING believe how good this guy is!". It's just astonishing to me what a monster this guy is. I never realized the extent of his dominance.

We should have had to give ANOTHER 1st round pick for this alien, monster, demon who was shot out of a cannon from the depths of Jupiter to terrorize QB's. I love him.

Same here.....Infact I work with two Packet bac let's and I tell them "Let's see Rodgers do that's

Eh,I thought it was funny....

But yeah,I never seen Mack play at all and definitely fun to watch.....He keeps playing like this which I expect him too,right now he's DPOY.......