• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Haskins

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this was a joke. I was on the ESPN boards too which was the best minus 767 and Fletch. Lots of traffic/activity and an actual need for a moderator

why do you think I have so much resentment towards skinsdad? Been following the boards for 20 years and have seen some real good posters chased away here who have been posting for 20+ years bc of some guy on a power trip

Brief history lesson . When we came to this board we all decided that we didn’t want the ESPN Bs here on this board . We came up with some guidelines and I was selected to be the Mod .

If you don’t like how this board is run you can exercise your right to post on another site .

no one is holding a gun up to your head and is forcing you to post here

if anyone else left because they didn’t like it here so be it ! They exercised their right to find a forum or site that fits for them

if you resent me , fine. Your approval isn’t something I care about or seek

if you think I chased them off , I don’t care
I don’t care about any anecdote you have to share

what I will address is your constant trolling , your constant hijacking of this thread , your constant crying about the mean old mod on a power trip because you didnt get your way

if you think I am on a power trip , I don’t care

If you don’t like what I have to say , block me

this is the very last time I am going to address this whiny crap with you

either accept it or move on because rest assured i am not tolerating your crap anymore

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brief history lesson . When we came to this board we all decided that we didn’t want the ESPN Bs here on this board . We came up with some guidelines and I was selected to be the Mod .

If you don’t like how this board is run you can exercise your right to post on another site .

no one is holding a gun up to your head and is forcing you to post here

if anyone else left because they didn’t like it here so be it ! They exercised their right to find a forum or site that fits for them

if you resent me , fine. Your approval isn’t something I care about or seek

if you think I chased them off , I don’t care
I don’t care about any anecdote you have to share

what I will address is your constant trolling , your constant hijacking of this thread , your constant crying about the mean old mod on a power trip because you didnt get your way

if you think I am on a power trip , I don’t care

If you don’t like what I have to say , block me

this is the very last time I am going to address this whiny crap with you

either accept it or move on because rest assured i am not tolerating your crap anymore

Believing Haskins sucks like a ton of other people around the league is not trolling. Disagreeing with you is not trolling.

Calling me a troll is name calling though

I don't think very highly of you in many respects. We can just leave it at that.

I'm not the only person that follows the Redskins who thinks Haskins doesn't have "it" or even close to whatever "it" is. Probably split right down middle tbh.

however if you want to create an echo chamber here that's fine, after all these boards mean a whole hell of a lot more to you then they do to me

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Believing Haskins sucks like a ton of other people around the league is not trolling. Disagreeing with you is not trolling.

I don't think very highly of you in many respects. We can just leave it at that.

I'm not the only person that follows the Redskins who thinks Haskins doesn't have "it" or even close to whatever "it" is. Probably split right down middle tbh.

however if you want to create an echo chamber here that's fine, after all these boards mean a whole hell of a lot more to you then they do to me
Wow, you're completely off the deep end on this. Yeah, some people don't think he's the answer for the Skins, but you're at the fringe end with your criticisms - some of your comments are so wrong, it makes you look like you're just trying to get a reaction - which is what trolls do.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my winner is for your jab at the media

I could be wrong but Haskins looked horrible last year and doesn't look close to becoming a franchise QB

Damn, you are the only guy in the world that can predict what a player can become after his first 7 games. Every player is different, some develop very quickly like Mahomes...others or most, it takes some time. I'm glad you can safely predict Haskins to be bad after starting 7 games with a shit HC and horrible supporting cast.

You want to know what Peyton Manning did in his first 7 starts...

Peyton - 54% 1,595 yards 9 TD's and 14 INT's. He was sacked 12 times.
Haskins - 59% 1,365 yards 7 TD's and 7 INT's. He was sacked 29 times.

And Peyton started 4 years at Tennessee and was the #1 pick.
Haskins started one year at Ohio St and was the #15 pick.

The truth is nobody knows and there is really no way of knowing if he has it. A lot of it is mental, he has the physical traits and even I.Q.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep focusing on Haskins and your opinion of him as if that had or has anything to do with your issues here it doesn’t

what you are doing here is trolling period and not about Haskins or any other player or football position you hold

if you think there is an echo chamber here then fine , you have the choice to leave anytime you see fit

and if these boards don’t mean that much to you and they mean so much to me then why fight the power so much ?

because you are full of it

so this conversation has ended for you

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of these guys will grow ,some won’t

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a good play by Haskins, he read it right and it busted wide open for him. There was no one on the end and no one within 10 yards once he broke the line of scrimmage. I think the cool thing is we heard he was stuck in mud. Clearly that is not true. Plays like this for Dwayne should be to keep the D off balance and make them defend this play whether they run it or not.