• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has there been a new Brady deflated balls thread since yesterday?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness have a good day. Good luck this season. If it's not the Pats representing I hope Denver is there. After this week I really started disliking a lot of NFL teams.

Watching Dallas go 2-0 against Denver in the SB would be nice.:heh:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Dallas go 2-0 against Denver in the SB would be nice.:heh:
I'm ok with that. I want the Lombardi in the AFC. GB or Dal just don't want to see Seattle there again.Hey this hating a winner stuff is easy. No wonder so many fans hate the Pats.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with that. I want the Lombardi in the AFC. GB or Dal just don't want to see Seattle there again.Hey this hating a winner stuff is easy. No wonder so many fans hate the Pats.
Don't want to see the the Seahawks there again? This could be a really bad year for you. We're going to have to get together and share a beer. We could watch the Seahawks play while we do that. Sounds like fun to me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to see the the Seahawks there again? This could be a really bad year for you. We're going to have to get together and share a beer. We could watch the Seahawks play while we do that. Sounds like fun to me.
We may have to do that? But God I hope not. Like others I'd rather see someone else playing either the Pats, Den, or even the Charges. I don't want to see Sea, Indy, or Ravens. We'd have to rename it the toilet bowl. Oh yeah I went there. Sorry Seattle that's aimed mainly at those two Rat teams.