• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has there been a new Brady deflated balls thread since yesterday?

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let me say this. I do not give a shit about them gaming the system. I say more power to them. Who the fuck cares?

This whole damn issue along with the relentless nonstop puke inducing coverage of this bullshit topic is all the proof we will ever need that we are completely fucked as a society.

Holy shit

BTW, I cannot stand the Patriots. Mainly due to the sycophants in the media like Colon Cowturd who from everything I have ever heard out of his mouth, would gladly sip Belichick ball sweat on ice. I swear I think that asshole and assholes like him believe he farts gold glitter. (I am not even going to say what I think they would gladly do to Brady)

That said, I say more power to the Pats for trying to game the system. Whatever they have done, has worked.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should Tom Brady Sue The NFL And Roger Goodell? A Deflategate Email Exchange | Above the Law mainly by a Houston Texans superfan who is also a lawyer, could have started a new thread.

But it didn't, because we Pats fans are courteous and restrained in our expression.

Oh yeah, I forgot. The other reason I cannot stand the Patriots. Their weird fans.

Oh, and this type of shit....

bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, real tough guy when he is surrounded by refs....

f92d295ea6deb2f34ec2dc49d5ff4411.gif

Brady has one "tough guy" credential that's real -- he excels at QB sneaks.

Well, two -- any NFL player at all is a seriously tough guy, compared to non-athletes.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has one "tough guy" credential that's real -- he excels at QB sneaks.

Well, two -- any NFL player at all is a seriously tough guy, compared to non-athletes.

Not when he is starting fights with the Ravens DL knowing he is completely protected. Relatively speaking anyone that does that type of shit are annoying assholes.

You do not think?

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when he is starting fights with the Ravens DL knowing he is completely protected. Relatively speaking anyone that does that type of shit are annoying assholes.

You do not think?

If he were "completely protected" he'd never get sacked.

Yeah, I know that's not exactly what you meant, but still -- the biggest and strongest men he mouths off to are ones who, from time to time, get a chance to slam him into the ground.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady (like Manning and Rodgers is the next) is the jewel of the league and they know it. Rodgers is starting to pull more hissy fits these days, etc. You think Seattle doesn't get away with a little defensive holding these days? Of course they do. Because when the best CB/FS/SS are complaining, the refs think twice.

It's not any different in ANY other sport. Look at Lebron James. Holy mother of God that guy is whining like every 2 possessions and the refs constantly call out other teams. Get a big time baseball hitter like Trout/Cano/Cabrera/Jones complaining and they get some free strikes/balls. A pitcher like King Felix or Kershaw are going to get some favorable calls if they complain, etc.

The NFL (and basically every sport, which NBA is doing which I LOVE) needs to start flagging/penalizing players for throwing a fit. Brady absolutely should've gotten a 15 yard penalty and my own Seahawks have complained before and it should be creating a penalty. The NBA (I think 5 or so years ago?) started penalizing players HARD (tech fouls) for complaining and causing a scene. Even Lebron James has been penalized for doing it.

I feel baseball is the most tame (prob. because the sport is slower and adrenaline is a bit lower). You generally see a guy pretty calmly talk to the ump. Usually it's the managers that freak out and cause a scene. NBA is better because now you get penalized for complaining but the NBA has the most corrupt officiating. Then the NFL... what some guys get away with (Dez Bryant running on the field without a helmet and bitching a ref out) is ludicrous.

Defensive PI for one... needs to adopt the unsportsmanlike conduct (getting up after a missed catch and throwing your arms up screaming/bitching) the most. That is LONG overdue. And 90% of the time it's complete BS.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, I forgot. The other reason I cannot stand the Patriots. Their weird fans.

Oh, and this type of shit....

bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif
You should probably include all the ass whoppins you've taken while you're at. That high paid offense has almost paid off with a championship. So close yet still so far.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do not think?
He had been poked in the eye for one. Secondly, have you ever watched hockey. When was the last time you saw a superstar get into a fight? The only reason no one would fight Pay-A-Ton for nothing is they're afraid of breaking their hand on his gynormous forehead.:shortbus:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, let me say this. I do not give a shit about them gaming the system. I say more power to them. Who the fuck cares?

This whole damn issue along with the relentless nonstop puke inducing coverage of this bullshit topic is all the proof we will ever need that we are completely fucked as a society.

Holy shit

BTW, I cannot stand the Patriots. Mainly due to the sycophants in the media like Colon Cowturd who from everything I have ever heard out of his mouth, would gladly sip Belichick ball sweat on ice. I swear I think that asshole and assholes like him believe he farts gold glitter. (I am not even going to say what I think they would gladly do to Brady)

That said, I say more power to the Pats for trying to game the system. Whatever they have done, has worked.

So then you're full of shit by your own admission?

Can you not see the irony of threads like this? :L

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, real tough guy when he is surrounded by refs....

f92d295ea6deb2f34ec2dc49d5ff4411.gif

Brady's tough with a helmet on, surrounded by refs and his 6' 8" tackles.

He's the biggest bitch in sports.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's tough with a helmet on, surrounded by refs and his 6' 8" tackles.

He's the biggest bitch in sports.

When's the last time you drove your shoulder into a couple of NFL DTs who didn't like you very well?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When's the last time you drove your shoulder into a couple of NFL DTs who didn't like you very well?

And this matters becaaaaaaaause??? :scratch:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady is by far the toughest NFL player out there. He should have played in the 50, 60 and 70;s ,this new generation can't handle him. He would have spit out guys like Lambert and Butkus too, now I think about it. 12 yard scrambles in the playoffs and puts his shoulder down and lays the boom on the linebacker. The other pussies slide 5 yards before a defender is there

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this matters becaaaaaaaause??? :scratch:

Tom Brady does do it. Your insults to his toughness are, if such a thing be possible, stupider yet than your other posts.

Broncosballer32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So then you're full of shit by your own admission?

Can you not see the irony of threads like this? :L

Here is something that will be very humbling for you. At least three cases where the Titans have been caught circumventing the rules. In other words, cheated.

All Tennessee Titans Cheats:

Cheapsgate (5x since 2010) Modified: 04/17/2015">
flag.png
to top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Tennessee Titans

SEVERITY:
4-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Players who freely use illegal hits as part of their game give themselves an unfair advantage versus those who play by the rules. A team's cheap shots fined below $25K are not counted at all. Individual cheap shots are penalized very lightly (0.25 cameras per $25K fine). It's only when a team puts together a string of cheap shots that the overall severity rises to a significant level. I'm looking at your Detroit.

SEVERITY = 0.25 video cameras per NFL punished incident with a fine over $25K. Tallied from 2010 until today. Treble-severity (0.75 cameras per game) is assessed for game suspensions, as they punish particularly malicious hits.

Example 1: $35K fine with no suspension = 0.35 cameras. Example 2: $55K fine and one game suspension = 0.55 + 0.75 = 1.3 cameras. Example 3: $125K fine and two game suspension = 1.25 + 0.75 + 0.75 = 2.75 cameras. A team's cheap shot points are summed and rounded to the nearest whole or half camera rating.

• CB Cortland Finnegan (2010: $25K for fighting)
  • OLB Will Witherspoon (2010: $40K for a helmet-to-helmet hit)
  • S Michael Griffin (2013: suspended one game for hits to the head)
  • S Bernard Pollard (2013: $42K for a hit on a defenseless player)
  • TE Chase Coffman (2014: $30K for unsportsmanlike conduct)

VICTIM: The entire league

PUNISHED? Yes

PUNISHMENT: In what was called "The Cheap Shot of the Season", Tennessee Titans tight end Chase Coffman was fined (not enough) for a cowardly blind-siding of a Baltimore Ravens assistant in 2014. The NFL only fined him $30,000 for the blatant cheap shot.

For those who didn't see the video, Coffman leveled an unsuspecting Ravens assistant coach on the sideline following an interception. If that wasn't bad enough, it appears that Coffman dragged his foot over the flattened coach.

A year earlier, safety Michael Griffin was suspended without pay for one game for a repeat violation of NFL safety rules prohibiting hits to the head and neck area of defenseless players. The suspension was imposed by NFL Vice President of Football Operations MERTON HANKS.

PEDSgate (4x since 2000) Modified: 04/29/2015">
flag.png
to top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: The Tennessee Titans

SEVERITY:
4-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Performance-enhancing drugs (PEDs) are used by players to illegally improve athletic performance above what legal training and preparation can do.

Players who illegally improve their performance unfairly penalize players who follow the rules. They not only put those players at risk for physical injury, but they also affect their economic livelihood by impacting their perceived value and their ability to secure appropriately-valued playing contracts.

SEVERITY = 0.5 video cameras per punished incident. Includes all documented infractions from 1960 to present with this Wikipedia page as the primary source.

PUNISHED? Yes

PUNISHMENT: Evans was suspended for the entire 2000 season after a third violation. The remaining players were suspended for four games for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy.

Tampergate (ongoing) Modified: 03/31/2015">
flags.png
to top ⤴home ⇐awards ⤵

TEAM: All 32 NFL Teams

SEVERITY:
4-cameras.png

SUMMARY: Tampering with free agents is rampant, it's laughable and it is against the rules (PDF). It's so bad across every team in the league that the NFL had to create a three-day legal tampering period. However, tampering still regularly occurs long before that annual three-day window opens. On March 9, 2015 the league once again felt compelled to warn all 32 teams about not tampering.

Why is tampering considered a problem? Because tampering with players still under contract makes it difficult for clubs to re-sign their own talent. It also puts those few teams that actually follow NFL guidelines at a distinct disadvantage. In many cases, contract agreements are in place days before any negotiations are allowed to begin.

This isn't fair, it isn't legal, and it is blatant cheating by the teams who engage in the practice.

PUNISHED? No but...

PUNISHMENT: NFL commissioner and former Jets public relations intern Roger Goodell is doing all he can to curtail and punish the "commonplace" practice, although it admits that there is so much tampering that it is hard to police it all.

The CheatPoints earned for this leaguewide cheat is for all of this team's tampering incidents that have gone undiscovered or unproven. If specific instances are discovered, they are punished on top of this leaguewide penalty.

Your Team Cheats - The Definitive Guide to NFL Cheating

Every team does a little something. That is pretty hard for perhaps you to accept. I understand.