• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Has anyone else noticed?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, even tho I think Luke Schenn is a better defensive player than Braydon Coburn, I think Coburn is the better offensive player so it's an even trade as far as I'm concerned. I think the main problem is the overall defense, especially on the PK, can't blame that on just 1 or 2 players.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good info dude :suds:

I think they got talented dmen, but no defensive anchor. Luke Schenn sort of served that purpose and without him they're completely lacking in that role. I don't think it's on Coburn, he's really not that type of player. IDK, seems more of a personnel problem than anything else. Someone has gotta be that stopper.

Thanks, just copied from ESPN, Doob. :suds:

I remember watching a game earlier in the season and seeing Streit and Del Zotto out together on the penalty kill. It was at that exact moment that I said to myself, "this is going to be a long season..."

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, just copied from ESPN, Doob. :suds:

I remember watching a game earlier in the season and seeing Streit and Del Zotto out together on the penalty kill. It was at that exact moment that I said to myself, "this is going to be a long season..."

Wow, ESPN gave good hockey insight :shocked:

I think you're right, it's not that Streit & Del Zotto are individually bad, but they both need to be paired up with someone who focuses on defense. Unfortunately, the dmen who focus on defense are injured it seems.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn and AMac block shots and will make the PK better. Need them back soon...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schenn blocks shots and will make the PK better. Need him back soon...
A Mac really sucks and turns the puck over at the worst possible moment. His contact is the only thing worse than him and will kill us for the next 5 years...........
FIFY