• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hargreaves III or Ramsey?

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After watching the combine results, things are shaping up nicely for Dallas at the top of round 1. The guys Dallas needed to perform well, did. I have been on record as saying I want Hargreaves at #4, and he did nothing to move me off that position. Jalen Ramsey might have changed my mind, though. That guy looked incredible! Not sure if the Patrick Peterson comparisons are valid for Ramsey, but the kid looks the part for sure.

If secondary is not your preference, Bosa could very well be available at #4. That said, it might be wise to wait til round 2 for DL help. There is so much depth in this draft along the DL that Dallas may very well be able to grab a 1st round talent in the 2nd.

For those wanting QB, Goff looked good as well. Wentz is probably gone in the 1st, but if it were me I wouldn't spend #4 on him.

At the end of the day, Dallas stands to gain a very good football player at a position of great need. Which position? Take your pick, the Cowboys should have plenty of suitable options. And I'm not at all sure who is the "best player available" at #4. Give me either Ramsey or Hargreaves and I will be equally happy.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut feeling is that Dallas is going to grab Joey Bosa at 4. I hope I'm very wrong. It's going to be a nightmare for years to come for the NFCE teams facing him twice and possibly a 3rd time (playoff). My favorite Buckeye next to Zeke and Brax. I'm nervous as an Eagles fan. The combine is a joke. Watch what he did to OT Staley of Notrw Dame during the Fiesta Bowl. Bosa is a one man wrecking machine. He started from day 1 at an elite program at The Ohio State. He played at a top HS program in Florida at Aquinas St.Thomas. His father and uncle wre both in the NFL. Please Jerry don't pick him. You guys are foolish if he is there at 4 and don't select him. Just my opinion if that helps.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not high on Bosa, at 4. Yes he's said to be the best in this draft, but I think we already have too many part time players on the DL. For me it's Buckner, Hargrave and Ramsey. I'm open to Wentz if the team thinks he's a franchise QB. I know Jerry said Romo is in the plans force to 5 years, but we all know Jerry drinks.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gut feeling is that Dallas is going to grab Joey Bosa at 4. I hope I'm very wrong. It's going to be a nightmare for years to come for the NFCE teams facing him twice and possibly a 3rd time (playoff). My favorite Buckeye next to Zeke and Brax. I'm nervous as an Eagles fan. The combine is a joke. Watch what he did to OT Staley of Notrw Dame during the Fiesta Bowl. Bosa is a one man wrecking machine. He started from day 1 at an elite program at The Ohio State. He played at a top HS program in Florida at Aquinas St.Thomas. His father and uncle wre both in the NFL. Please Jerry don't pick him. You guys are foolish if he is there at 4 and don't select him. Just my opinion if that helps.

I would be very happy with Bosa. I just don't think he will be available at #4. If he is I am fine with Dallas pulling the trigger on him. Especially with Gregory's recent suspension taken into consideration.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not high on Bosa, at 4. Yes he's said to be the best in this draft, but I think we already have too many part time players on the DL. For me it's Buckner, Hargrave and Ramsey. I'm open to Wentz if the team thinks he's a franchise QB. I know Jerry said Romo is in the plans force to 5 years, but we all know Jerry drinks.
Are you saying you think Bosa is a part time player?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like bosa, but not sure that he is a top 5 pick. I really like ramsey,but see him being gone. buckner to me is going to be a beast with more upside than bosa. lots of speculation. we dont know about trade downs,and we all know jerruh likes to be in the spot light.another guy I really like in this draft is Conklin. Conklin is going to be a pro bowler..

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Jerrah agrees with you. I don't want to find out. I will say this however, he is more than a part time pass rusher. Look at his film. I would never let the combine be the deciding factor in making a big decision. Film tells me more than a silly combine imo. He dominated both of the top OL in Staley ND and required a double team against MSU w/ Conklin. I think he will be there at 4, which I hope to god he is not. Like I said Manster, I usually tend to agree with you on a lot, but this one I cannot. I think Bosa is the real deal.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Jerrah agrees with you. I don't want to find out. I will say this however, he is more than a part time pass rusher. Look at his film. I would never let the combine be the deciding factor in making a big decision. Film tells me more than a silly combine imo. He dominated both of the top OL in Staley ND and required a double team against MSU w/ Conklin. I think he will be there at 4, which I hope to god he is not. Like I said Manster, I usually tend to agree with you on a lot, but this one I cannot. I think Bosa is the real deal.
I've been wrong before, will be wrong some more. I won't be angry if Boss is the pick, just wouldn't be my choice. I really want Buckner because I see him controlling the middle of the line allowing the pass rushers to concentrate on the QB.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been wrong before, will be wrong some more. I won't be angry if Boss is the pick, just wouldn't be my choice. I really want Buckner because I see him controlling the middle of the line allowing the pass rushers to concentrate on the QB.
You guys are in a great position here at 4. You have so many options here. If you have a few targets on your radar, why not trade the 4th pick and bulk up more picks and move back a few spots? Romo is obviously the starter, sign a backup and draft a QB in mid rounds like a Hogan (Stanford)? With your picks, go after a DE, S, CB, and a RB? I could see a guy like Zeke Elliott in your backfield.:L

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FWIW! Bosa vs Conklin. BTW, I want Conklin on the Eagles!:suds:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an opinion. I guess I could just blindly go off of the mocks and say he's great.
Or actually watch him since he is a top player on a top team?:noidea:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take it we shouldn't follow the mocks unless you have endorsed said mock?
Not following. I never have nor never will endorse any mock. They are just one man's opinion on what may happen. No better or worse than opinions on here for the most part. Plus they all get the group mentality. As soon as one guy moves someone up (or down) they all seem to...Would much rather read opinions from guys that follow a School closely (and seem objective) like the Eagle fan above.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not following. I never have nor never will endorse any mock. They are just one man's opinion on what may happen. No better or worse than opinions on here for the most part. Plus they all get the group mentality. As soon as one guy moves someone up (or down) they all seem to...Would much rather read opinions from guys that follow a School closely (and seem objective) like the Eagle fan above.
Exactly and my opinion on Bosa is my opinion. Just some of the stuff I read on Bosa makes me question him as a run defender in the NFL.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about pass rushers. I was so wrong on Von Miller. He is a beast. After that if most of the experts are high on Bosa, i have to trust that.