• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hardy appeal

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I Don't know why they are taking so long to rule...but i wouldnt be suprised if they are doing it on purpose so that if it goes to court, it will take some time, and if overturned, then the NFL could still keep it going by trying to get the fisrt court ruling over turned...I bet when all said and dnoe, it will be the 10 games unless lowered by arbitrator (although not likely)

on a side note, I have a friend who is a HUGE husker fan and when they were projecting Gregory to the Skins, I asked for an honest assesment, and he said not worhty of the 5 ick...obviously you got him in the 2nd...but his biggest complaint was...the guy gets nicked up and cant practice or play...with small minor injuries....just putting that out there....but where you got him in the 2nd..a steal!!!

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's becoming pretty clear to me that the NFL is going to drag this out to spite Hardy, and the Cowboys. There is no reason why this decision should be taking this long, unless the arbitrator was told to slow play this. The particulars of this situation have been known for approx. one year, what the hell is the hold up? Seems the NFL is making this up as we go.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goofdell is trying to spread things out enough so he doesn't take too many hits in a short time frame.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of commission for a bit, did I miss the announcemnet? Have they STILL not said anything about the Hardy suspension? WTF is taking so long. Should be an open/shut deal, one way or the other. Either the NFL did or didn't overstep bounds.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been out of commission for a bit, did I miss the announcemnet? Have they STILL not said anything about the Hardy suspension? WTF is taking so long. Should be an open/shut deal, one way or the other. Either the NFL did or didn't overstep bounds.
I think I've got this figured out. Goodell is holding out on Hardy because he plans to wipe the slate clean on deflate gate, complete with a hand written apology and a box of chocolates to Brady. Then, while being creamed for folding up like a jellyfish, he announces the Hardy ruling will remain 10 games, and ESPN will hail him as Sheriff Roscoe....err Sheriff Roger once again

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I've got this figured out. Goodell is holding out on Hardy because he plans to wipe the slate clean on deflate gate, complete with a hand written apology and a box of chocolates to Brady. Then, while being creamed for folding up like a jellyfish, he announces the Hardy ruling will remain 10 games, and ESPN will hail him as Sheriff Roscoe....err Sheriff Roger once again

I think the opposite. He will release the reduced term about the time the Brady appeal starts up. Then everyone will be talking about Brady and how Goodell lost, but then the more reasonable 4 game suspension will be upheld and Goofball will look like he won.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Sheriff Roger of Mayberry is going to get slapped silly on both cases.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Sheriff Roger of Mayberry is going to get slapped silly on both cases.
I think you're 100% right in the court of popular opinion but not with the men that hired him. Goofball has put a whole bunch of $$$'s in these guys pockets. I just don't see RG folding his tent. I see the same guy booed almost everywhere now moving forward while making huge dollars himself. It's kinda like jerry....he loves the front seat, everyone knows who this guy is now.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT YES....It's a joke having not addressed the Hardy situation by now.

PR and damage control rules that NY office like NEVER before

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of them will be announced in a press release at 5 pm Eastern time on July 3rd as Roger is heading to the Hamptons.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUT YES....It's a joke having not addressed the Hardy situation by now.

PR and damage control rules that NY office like NEVER before

Roger is probably just waiting to find out what Mara wants him to do

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell wants to delay this from going to court. He seems to think new rules apply here even though the,supposed incident took place before harsher penalties were put in place. Remember big ben only got 4 games for his crap which was a much worse offense.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of them will be announced in a press release at 5 pm Eastern time on July 3rd as Roger is heading to the Hamptons.

If I see him out there I'll ask him...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodell wants to delay this from going to court. He seems to think new rules apply here even though the,supposed incident took place before harsher penalties were put in place. Remember big ben only got 4 games for his crap which was a much worse offense.

Delaying the decision won't change it from going to court. If Hardy apeals the decision in court the court will put the suspension on hold until it m as kes a decision. Thus it is possible Hardy plays week 1or more then serves his suspension. It possible the court let's four games pass then uphold the 10 game suspension making Hardy miss the final ten games.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, I did send a message to NFL .COM. Got no reply back.
You won't get anywhere with NFL.com. I was on 2 private forums with the guy who was the head moderator there. The 'Contact Us' is purely for comments about NFL.com rather than the NFL. Anything non-website or non-fantasy-football is binned. Conversations between NFL Headquarters, (New York), and NFL.com, (Carson City), are strictly 1-way. If you want to get something done write to New York.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't get anywhere with NFL.com. I was on 2 private forums with the guy who was the head moderator there. The 'Contact Us' is purely for comments about NFL.com rather than the NFL. Anything non-website or non-fantasy-football is binned. Conversations between NFL Headquarters, (New York), and NFL.com, (Carson City), are strictly 1-way. If you want to get something done write to New York.

Figured that just by the options available. Even if I could get my thoughts to RG I doubt he'd give a fuck what I thought anyway. Did it more as a joke than an actual complaint.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured that just by the options available. Even if I could get my thoughts to RG I doubt he'd give a fuck what I thought anyway. Did it more as a joke than an actual complaint.
Mr. Goodell is paid $4500 an hour, every hour! You are allowed to talk to him, but only very quietly and only when he's asleep.