• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harden suspended 1 game for kicking Lebron

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron put a little extra in his reaction, says Jalen Rose. I agree! No way you recover 2 seconds afted getting kicked in the balls.

Are you saying that Lebron flopped? Lebron doesn't flop. He's even said so and he would neeeever mislead us.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry the play I initially saw it showed LeBron retaliating

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? A suspension? It wasn't even a real kick. They were in scrum and it was more of a "hey, get off me" move to push him away. Lebron and Beverly going at it was worse than that
It was a prety weak move by Harden though and he did get him in the groin.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've been a fine but no suspension.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love people who hate LeBron so much that he gets kicked in balls and it is okay..lol..NBA rules are clear this is a game suspension period..Harden should have been tossed but wasn't...so he had to get a game..as for the game the Rockets might be the dumbest team in league..what have they won that makes it okay for them to be so whiny ....Beverly is a punk and is eventually going to cost his team a game or games with his actions..or he is going to hurt someone...so if you need to hate LeBron go ahead but to say the suspension is unwarranted is just plain dumb.

Beverly acted a fool because he could. He played a good game on the offensive side for a change because all he had to do was cover Dellevadova. Kyrie would have punked him. Not to be the guy that says "if we had this guy who was hurt we wouldve won"- but its hard for me to not feel that way when the Cavs replacement is just so bad.

Id be much more worried about a Finals matchup against the Grizzlies, OKC, GSW, Portland or even Dallas- more so than the Rockets.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not worth a suspension though. Ezeli and Hansbrough got into an actual fight a couple of days ago and Ezeli got one game. That was way worse than this.
Yes it is - Kicking another person in the groin is an un-natural movement in basketball and intentional. We're not talking about actual damage - we're talking about the intention and the need to send a strong message

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely played it up. I doubt there was any real contact with his junk, probably just a close call that scared him because LBJ immediately goes to get back into the melee.

I doubt that there was any real contact either, but it's pretty obvious that he intended to kick Lebron and went out of his way to do so. Suspended - the right decision

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is - Kicking another person in the groin is an un-natural movement in basketball and intentional. We're not talking about actual damage - we're talking about the intention and the need to send a strong message

But I don't think he was trying to hit him in the groin. Lebron was over him and I think he just used his leg to push him away.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I don't think he was trying to hit him in the groin. Lebron was over him and I think he just used his leg to push him away.

I agree with you but issue is there was no reason to use his leg. Stuff like that happens every night but every other player is smart enough not to use his leg

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying that it's natural for a person down on the floor like that to just his foot an kick upwards at a 45 degree angle and aim it for the guys webos?:nono: I don't think so - It was not a natural movement to kick upwards that high. I would have been natural to turn your face to the floor, and push yourself up from the floor using your hand or do what the other players do and wait until a team mate helps you up. The longer you are on the floor has a better chance of selling a charging foul. Now if the player had pushed him down and was trying to hold him on the floor because the ball was still in play - then I would say he had every right to kick him in the groin, face, whatever he can reach.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely played it up. I doubt there was any real contact with his junk, probably just a close call that scared him because LBJ immediately goes to get back into the melee.

He needed to in order to get the attention to the flagarant foul. I don't blame LeBron one bit