• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harden lands in Brooklyn

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Westrook/harden/durant worked before why are you so sceptical Kyrie/harden/durant won't work

Westbrook was literally the biggest ball hog in the game...So i expect this core to be much better. Plus Harden was very young the first time around, and is clearly a lot better.

This is kind of funny.

Harden is actually more of a ball hog than Westbrook and that was proven last year when they were teammates. Both had sky high usage rates, but Harden’s was higher.

Also, the main reason, IMO that KD and Russ didn’t lead to a title was because Russ believed they were equals, and Scott Brooks was not able or not willing to put Russ in his place as team #2.

In this new trio, you have not 1, but 2 players who think they are KD’s equal (they aren’t) and a rookie head coach who might not have the hard personality needed to put guys like Kyrie and Harden in place.

They have enough talent to win anyway, but this has major 3 wing circus potential. This is not the can’t miss pairing you are trying to pretend that it is.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is kind of funny.

Harden is actually more of a ball hog than Westbrook and that was proven last year when they were teammates. Both had sky high usage rates, but Harden’s was higher.

Also, the main reason, IMO that KD and Russ didn’t lead to a title was because Russ believed they were equals, and Scott Brooks was not able or not willing to put Russ in his place as team #2.

In this new trio, you have not 1, but 2 players who think they are KD’s equal (they aren’t) and a rookie head coach who might not have the hard personality needed to put guys like Kyrie and Harden in place.

They have enough talent to win anyway, but this has major 3 wing circus potential. This is not the can’t miss pairing you are trying to pretend that it is.

Ooops

Looked pretty good last nite...

The depth argument just exploded too

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw highlites of hardens debut. That was some defense Orlando slapped down on a player 20 lbs overweight and has been out of game for?

I’m not taking anything away from harden, dude is talented.

again, message being sent out to fans and kids, you can’t be sitting there not shaking your head with all that goes on in NBA.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooops

Looked pretty good last nite...

The depth argument just exploded too

Have you learned nothing about conclusions based on small sample sizes?

No Kyrie = no drama and playing a mediocre team in the regular season of course they are going to look good.

KD fits with everybody. The question is can Harden and Kyrie coexist effectively.

And we won’t begin to know the answer until May.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Kyrie = no drama and playing a mediocre team in the regular season of course they are going to look good.

KD fits with everybody. The question is can Harden and Kyrie coexist effectively.

Brooklyn is gonna win games, they are gonna be a playoff team, probably top 4 in the East. That's not the question. The question is, will this team full of drama queens be good enough to advance to the Finals? I say no, but we'll see.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brooklyn is gonna win games, they are gonna be a playoff team, probably top 4 in the East. That's not the question. The question is, will this team full of drama queens be good enough to advance to the Finals? I say no, but we'll see.

The only drama queen is Kyrie

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only drama queen is Kyrie
KD has plenty of feels. And Harden right now is like Playoff P until he proves otherwise. So, I don't see it. But of course, I might be wrong

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD has plenty of feels. And Harden right now is like Playoff P until he proves otherwise. So, I don't see it. But of course, I might be wrong

Yeah, I just don’t think his feels have ever really impacted his play.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who in the east is going to beat them? Answer nobody

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already offered you a bet, you ignored me. You get the Nets, I get everyone else in the East. Is it a bet?

I don't think you understand how bets work...That isn't a bet lol

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well we already know Harden and KD fit very well just in the first game...We will see with Kyrie soon...You can tell if a team will be good way before May lol

Basically having that much star power the only question you can hope for is fit, but it isn't looking good for your conclusion right now...

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never heard of betting the field?

How about you get the Nets and I give you odds, say 3 to 1?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes it is. It's a vs. the field bet.

You get the Nets. msgkings gets the rest of the EC. If the Nets win the East, you win the bet. If any other EC team wins the East, you lose the bet.

I don't even gamble and I know that much.