• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HarboughHooey

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan Mallett is 8-12, 120 yards, and 1 TD so far. New England rolling.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember he was your boy coming out of college. He certainly walked into a good situation.

Well, he was my second rated QB, Locker was my boy. Mallett should've went much, much higher than he did, though. Unless there was something about his drug use we don't know about.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well, he was my second rated QB, Locker was my boy. Mallett should've went much, much higher than he did, though. Unless there was something about his drug use we don't know about.

I remember you knew your college QBs. Was it something to do with a perceived lack of intelligence or work ethic that was the knock on Mallette?

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see mallet did pretty good. He was my number 2 guy behind Luck this year.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It looks like Nolan was a good guy on the Niner board (at least overall). I don't think it's right of me to say anything more than I've already said (as I think it's unfair to Nolan.....especially after seeing the amount of support shown here). Bottom line is, the 49ers Board should be governed by you all, not me.

He's not welcome on our board for what has happened in the past (of that there is no doubt); but what happened on the old ESPN Giants board shouldn't have a bearing on how he's received here. I wrongfully assumed he was the same type of poster on the 49er board that he was on the Giants board, so that was poor form on my part.

Anyway Gents, good luck tonight.

:D

filo

Does this mean we have to bring cazic over to the Giants board now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK MG. Who were you on the ESPN board?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
LOL!!...If your taking Cazic then here, you will need this...:deadhorse:

Oh, I got this for him:

Securitycam_crotchpunch.gif

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a guy with 1st round talent to fall to the 3rd, I am 99.99% sure that there are things we don't know. I'm not saying he can't overcome and succeed, I actually think he will given his situation. I would have been okay with us taking a shot at him as well if he'd lasted longer.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
For a guy with 1st round talent to fall to the 3rd, I am 99.99% sure that there are things we don't know. I'm not saying he can't overcome and succeed, I actually think he will given his situation. I would have been okay with us taking a shot at him as well if he'd lasted longer.

Mallett was my guy as well, Mem. When we left him on the board to take Kap, I was none to happy; here's to hoping I'm wrong. To your point, I think there were unknown issues.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Mallett was my guy as well, Mem. When we left him on the board to take Kap, I was none to happy; here's to hoping I'm wrong. To your point, I think there were unknown issues.

Maybe they saw Jim Druckenmiller in him. Honestly, that is who Mallette reminded me of. A big, slow kid with a good arm but one with a very slow delivery.