• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HarboughHooey

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yes there is no mods at ESPN. That is why we went through so much shit over there for years and lost great posters. It is also why I'm here for good. I'm not interested in sorting through shit when trying to have a good convo.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also don't mind NN. That Cocoa guy could be very hard to take, but I'd put him closer to NN than Casic/Mackdown=Frebase. Cocoa's the guy who should be on the fence because he can at times cohesively put together an argument, but other times he just drones on. Those other jackasses are on a completely different level.

If NN cools it with the bigotry, he would spice up the board. I mean how can you ban a guy who coined Bass as Headquarters?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I also don't mind NN. That Cocoa guy could be very hard to take, but I'd put him closer to NN than Casic/Mackdown=Frebase. Cocoa's the guy who should be on the fence because he can at times cohesively put together an argument, but other times he just drones on. Those other jackasses are on a completely different level.

If NN cools it with the bigotry, he would spice up the board. I mean how can you ban a guy who coined Baas as Headquarters?

Oh man, I was the one in that discussion with Nonsense about how Baas' helmet looked liked it had no padding because his head was so big. Then he tossed out the name 'Headquarters' and I thought I was going to die from laughing. It still makes me laugh.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome aboard spacedoodoopistol. Haven't seen that ID in a long time.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
BTW, while Nonsense is basically a solid and sane poster, I do suspect he was also a sock puppet master......got the sense he was a guy that dabbled in trollery from time to time.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Advanced and then click on the youtube button. The cursor will appear in the middle. That is where you paste everything from the youtube URL after the = sign.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NN is easy to figure out. When things are going poorly, a la 49ers the last couple of years, he'll sound somewhat sane to be different from all of the other trolls that infested the 49ers' board. When things are going well, a la Giants, he'll be the guy leading the infestation, and again, to be different.

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So NN just posted that he is not Hooey on the ESPN boards.

NolanNonsense Post #1: 11:21 am Quote | Report Violation
Total Posts: 20836
Been reading with some amusement the thread on Spo-rtsHoo-pla 49ers board about whether NN, harbaugh?, should be banned and I gotta say thanks for all the support. But don't get yourself in trouble on my account. You are dealing with a strange cat in that Filo dude. Best to steer clear of the controversy. Harbaugh, whoever you are, I like the name and that I was the inspiration for it. Send me a note.

Sisyphus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh man, I was the one in that discussion with Nonsense about how Baas' helmet looked liked it had no padding because his head was so big. Then he tossed out the name 'Headquarters' and I thought I was going to die from laughing. It still makes me laugh.

I remember that. You said some funny shit too. I'll miss Nolan

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Been reading with some amusement the thread on Spo-rtsHoo-pla 49ers board about whether NN, harbaugh?, should be banned and I gotta say thanks for all the support. But don't get yourself in trouble on my account. You are dealing with a strange cat in that Filo dude. Best to steer clear of the controversy. Harbaugh, whoever you are, I like the name and that I was the inspiration for it. Send me a note.

Filo did not ban Nolan. Six "trusted" members gave HH an infraction and that's what got him banned (it actually only takes three). Nolan then almost immediately posted a derogatory comment over on the ESPN boards about sportshoopla, which got flagged and then deleted. There is little doubt that HH is/was NN.

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
filosofy, I've never read any of the baseball forums, so I'm not taking a stance on his behaviour there either way. But what was the racist comment to which you referred in the thread you posted?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He admitted he was NN on the Giants board. I asked him how his "Zito will pitch well this year" prediction (a NN classic from March) was working out. He admitted that he was wrong. If he wasn't NN, why would he admit he was wrong?

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
filosofy, I've never read any of the baseball forums, so I'm not taking a stance on his behaviour there either way. But what was the racist comment to which you referred in the thread you posted?

His response to "I know you are scared of people a different color than you."

was: "And it's justified in the case of blacks."

Typical inflammatory Nolan crap. Who even knows if he believes the crap that he posts, but he certainly does it for attention.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It looks like Nolan was a good guy on the Niner board (at least overall). I don't think it's right of me to say anything more than I've already said (as I think it's unfair to Nolan.....especially after seeing the amount of support shown here). Bottom line is, the 49ers Board should be governed by you all, not me.

He's not welcome on our board for what has happened in the past (of that there is no doubt); but what happened on the old ESPN Giants board shouldn't have a bearing on how he's received here. I wrongfully assumed he was the same type of poster on the 49er board that he was on the Giants board, so that was poor form on my part.

Anyway Gents, good luck tonight.

:D

filo

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It looks like Nolan was a good guy on the Niner board (at least overall). I don't think it's right of me to say anything more than I've already said (as I think it's unfair to Nolan.....especially after seeing the amount of support shown here). Bottom line is, the 49ers Board should be governed by you all, not me.

He's not welcome on our board for what has happened in the past (of that there is no doubt); but what happened on the old ESPN Giants board shouldn't have a bearing on how he's received here. I wrongfully assumed he was the same type of poster on the 49er board that he was on the Giants board, so that was poor form on my part.

Anyway Gents, good luck tonight.

Classy post. Good luck to you as well. You gotta do what is best for our core customers over there.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghost is ghost. Now that makes sense!