• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HarboughHooey

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, you guys can do as you see fit. Sorry, wasn't trying to tell you how to run your own board. Seems like you have a great group of guys here. He was HORRIBLE on the Giants board making racist remarks against Latino's and Blacks as well as hijacking every thread with doom and gloom and "I told you so" posts. He was a narcissist on the Giants board and made it a point to rile and annoy other posters.

Case in point:

ESPN.com: San Francisco Giants Message Board

So, as you guys can see, he's more than welcome here, but if he sets one foot on our board, he's done again. He's been doing more (and most of the time much worse) on the Giants ESPN board for the last 2 years.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He was HORRIBLE on the Giants board making racist remarks against Latino's and Blacks

He did this at ESPN as well but very subtly, which I'm sure he knew, and I was surprised they didn't do anything about it. I have to think he was right on the border.

as well as hijacking every thread with doom and gloom and "I told you so" posts. He was a narcissist on the Giants board and made it a point to rile and annoy other posters.

This is familiar as well but that's just him I guess. I almost see it as an act at times. I often got the impression he liked the attention it received but I can't say that for sure.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gents, you guys can do as you see fit. Sorry, wasn't trying to tell you how to run your own board. Seems like you have a great group of guys here. He was HORRIBLE on the Giants board making racist remarks against Latino's and Blacks as well as hijacking every thread with doom and gloom and "I told you so" posts. He was a narcissist on the Giants board and made it a point to rile and annoy other posters.

Case in point:

So, as you guys can see, he's more than welcome here, but if he sets one foot on our board, he's done again. He's been doing more (and most of the time much worse) on the Giants ESPN board for the last 2 years.

Disappointing posts from him.

He had some obnoxious stuff at times, we disagreed on most political/social points, as well as football, but i don't remember him doing stuff like this. Maybe i just missed it, maybe he did it more freely on the Giants board. If this is the case, I take back my defense of him. I'm open to discuss pretty much anything, but this type of racial crap will only bring down the quality of the board.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
We'll make you a deal. We'll give nolan another chance if you guys give Cazic another chance. Deal?

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did what I could, and if NolanNonsense is being racist. Well, that's on him.

RobertPhD01

49er Faithful Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I go on the SF Giants board a little. I did notice that NN was being overrun with a few people calling him names and making fun of his posts?!? Everyone Deserves a 2nd chance!

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the Giants board. There must be a really bad history from ESPN involving him and the rest of the Giants posters. Sounds like he got the triple infraction user ban because they can't stand him. I don't know the history so I'm not gonna judge.

NolanNonsense was one of the driving forces as to why the Giants fans left ESPN close to a year ago, even before the Sharks fans moved here. It was every other thread about the Giants season being over, Lincecum being done, Blow up the team, etc... not just him but he was a big part.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go on the SF Giants board a little. I did notice that NN was being overrun with a few people calling him names and making fun of his posts?!? Everyone Deserves a 2nd chance!

I agreed.

And he blew it within a day.

You guys are more than welcome to him - I'm not going to tell you who to like. The dude is done to me as a Giants fan as I'm concerned and the Giants board can police their own.

I even offered him beer after the Giants took home the ring last year .. thought a WS victory would soften up the guy but you know how the saying goes regarding leopards and their spots.

Anyways, there's more important things to worry about like the Giants finding some offense and getting Kap some reps!

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read the Giants board. There must be a really bad history from ESPN involving him and the rest of the Giants posters. Sounds like he got the triple infraction user ban because they can't stand him. I don't know the history so I'm not gonna judge.

He was a POS on the ESPN board, everytime the Giants would lose he would start multiple threads on how we were done and so on. Glad to see him gone

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a POS on the ESPN board, everytime the Giants would lose he would start multiple threads on how we were done and so on. Glad to see him gone

And this isn't the espn board. I think it's stupid to ban him from a board before he's done anything on it to get banned.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found many of his posts to be humorous over the years. I wasn't too fond of him until Mike Nolan was obviously in over his head as a head coach. Then his schtick became funny. I agree that racism shouldn't be tolerated and if he was responsible for nearly sinking an entire Giant board, I can see why he would be banned.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you should give him a shot and not listen to what someone from another board has to say. Don't think you have much choice though. I think he already got banned. I just finished reading the game day thread over there, what a witch hunt.

Here's what someone from another board has to say:

Mozart = Nolan = Harbaugh = CrossTown.

Dude's been banned from every site except Disney (which is unmoderated). The minute he gets pantshatty, hit the violation button and ban this alt too.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Case in point:

I can't wait to hear his side of the story. How long do you have him banned for? I want to see how he responds to your ultimatum.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he hung himself. If Mozart is the same dude then he better be neutered with that ID.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this isn't the espn board. I think it's stupid to ban him from a board before he's done anything on it to get banned.

To an extent I agree with this, but the main problem, is the fact that these boards seem to be made up mostly of ESPN refugees. Why should we believe he will act differently with the same group of people?

Same shit different toilet?

Would you apply the same logic to Cazic, Mackdown, or any of the other regular trolls from the 49er board?

arsenal6106

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so there are no mods over at the ESPN boards?

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To an extent I agree with this, but the main problem, is the fact that these boards seem to be made up mostly of ESPN refugees. Why should we believe he will act differently with the same group of people?

Same shit different toilet?

Would you apply the same logic to Cazic, Mackdown, or any of the other regular trolls from the 49er board?

Yes I would. Once they start talking the same crap I ban them. I would at least give them a chance. If there's no change then ban then, not before they even start posting though.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cazic and Mackdown got that chance. It was an EPIC fail.