• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh takes a Iowa reject and turns Jake Rudock into a 6th round draft pick

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions selected Rodock in the 6th round:
Lions draft UM’s Jake Rudock, validating interest

Interested side note -- Rudock was drafted before any eligible Iowa player was selected. That must make him feel pretty good considering he'd have been riding the bench otherwise, and probably not noticed had he gone to another school without Harbaugh. Hard not to feel good about his particular story.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not impressed. Had a draftable QB and still lost 3 games.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudock really turned it on in the second half of the year and Rudock did everything necessary to win the MSU game. The ones that really are head scratchers are Utah, which we can only assume the team was still working out kinks, and the OSU game....which....is just unexplainable.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interested side note -- Rudock was drafted before any eligible Iowa player was selected. That must make him feel pretty good considering he'd have been riding the bench otherwise, and probably not noticed had he gone to another school without Harbaugh. Hard not to feel good about his particular story.
So the Lions drafted Rodock and Rudock in the same round? Which one do you think has the higher ceiling?

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ive got this :thumb:

cams_zpszojqd4v4.gif

Michigan Wolverines

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look. Another Michigan thread.... Hooray!!!
I agree @MAIZEandBLUE09 lacks the intelligence to find the Michigan board where worthless threads belong. It is pretty sad when your teams biggest news story. Is A QB drafted as a mercy pick by the lions in the 6th round too tho :laugh3:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree @MAIZEandBLUE09 lacks the intelligence to find the Michigan board where worthless threads belong. It is pretty sad when your teams biggest news story. Is A QB drafted as a mercy pick by the lions in the 6th round too tho :laugh3:
I think it's more funny that posters don't like CFB news posted to the general CFB board because they don't like the topic or the team. Fact is, if any news related to any team was regulated to the team board, there would be no general CFB board. If this page had 20+ new posts today and this bumped one to the other page, you might have an argument. As it stands, your point is just petty.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's more funny that posters don't like CFB news posted to the general CFB board because they don't like the topic or the team. Fact is, if any news related to any team was regulated to the team board, there would be no general CFB board. If this page had 20+ new posts today and this bumped one to the other page, you might have an argument. As it stands, your point is just petty.
I'm pretty sure no one considers a michiga QB drafted in the 6th round. As a mercy pick by the home town team as worthy of its own thread. There is a draft thread but if that's all you have to look forward to in Michigan :laugh3: I could take a poll but it is mindless clutter

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's got nothing to do with not like Michigan and everything to do with your insistence on posting Michigan jerk off threads to the main cfb incessantly. Frankly, I move your thread starting priveleges be revoked.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's got nothing to do with not like Michigan and everything to do with your insistence on posting Michigan jerk off threads to the main cfb incessantly. Frankly, I move your thread starting priveleges be revoked.
I'm about to start moving all of them to the OSU board.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I second the motion for a concerted effort to keep all Michigan threads on the Michigan board. It's like the SportsHoopla Ducks sanction 2.0

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is the new Oregon.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00