• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh "sticking to guns"

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don;t know what else can be done with the mess Jed, Trent and Paraag have left Hargaugh.
The QB is incapable of running a passing offense, the receivers aren't that great, the o-line is shaky at best...

The sad thing is that the guys that built this are mostly still around and have been promoted.

it is a little mess but not a complete disaster.

btw - Paraag doesn't make the crucial decisions, and neither did Baalke till last draft (right before it). but its typical for fans to start pointing fingers "over aggressively". yes, they share SOMETHING, but not the way your implying. Jed is the boss so yeah, that comes with territory, but remember he didn't take over since after Uncle Eddie.

the far majority of new HC's come into a bad scene, but if you think about it.....short of a better QB, Harbaugh's situation isn't so bad? would've been nice if he had more of an off-season, but its not the worse situation. Nolan had it worse.

all new HC's don't work miracles their rookie season, so why are we expecting it from Harbaugh? who btw, is a rookie himself.

sayheykid1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it is a little mess but not a complete disaster.

btw - Paraag doesn't make the crucial decisions, and neither did Baalke till last draft (right before it). but its typical for fans to start pointing fingers "over aggressively". yes, they share SOMETHING, but not the way your implying. Jed is the boss so yeah, that comes with territory, but remember he didn't take over since after Uncle Eddie.

the far majority of new HC's come into a bad scene, but if you think about it.....short of a better QB, Harbaugh's situation isn't so bad? would've been nice if he had more of an off-season, but its not the worse situation. Nolan had it worse.

all new HC's don't work miracles their rookie season, so why are we expecting it from Harbaugh? who btw, is a rookie himself.

It is a complete disaster, this team has been terrible for a long time and doesn't appear to be on the verge of being a good team. Ho much better are they than they were last year, two years ago or five years ago? I feel good about Harbaugh and crappy about the FO but hope they can get it together and right the ship.

How do you know Marathe doesn't make crucial decisions? No one knows except those in the FO. Even the 49ers claim that they implemented his methods for evaluating talent and he has been listd as a key player evaluator for many years now.

I may be overly aggressive in laying blame but others are not willing to lay any blame on anyone except those that were shown the door, I think Singletary and Nolan were but small parts of a large problem.

I don't expect miracles from Harbaugh especially when he is taking orders from people that have been part of a dysfunctional mess for a long time.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It is a complete disaster, this team has been terrible for a long time and doesn't appear to be on the verge of being a good team. Ho much better are they than they were last year, two years ago or five years ago? I feel good about Harbaugh and crappy about the FO but hope they can get it together and right the ship.

How do you know Marathe doesn't make crucial decisions? No one knows except those in the FO. Even the 49ers claim that they implemented his methods for evaluating talent and he has been listd as a key player evaluator for many years now.

I may be overly aggressive in laying blame but others are not willing to lay any blame on anyone except those that were shown the door, I think Singletary and Nolan were but small parts of a large problem.

I don't expect miracles from Harbaugh especially when he is taking orders from people that have been part of a dysfunctional mess for a long time.

That is probably accurate. I don't think Harbaugh will be able to turn it around either. It's ingrained in the ownership and management. Harbaugh won't get fired but he will resign by the end of his third season.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While i think making the playoffs is easily doable in this diviison and this year for us. I still think next year will be big for Harb and company. They will have a full offseason to implement the system and target all of the players they want in the time needed.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

everyone is clearly aware of how this franchise has been since 2002. no one is happy about it and no one is saying our Ownership "is all fine and dandy". but you should be reasonable about where you point fingers, you just admitted it now and thats all i'm getting at.

everyone complains about our FO, but they don't pile on everything and anything. you even pointed to Parathe who's mainly the contract guy. Parathe doesn't make draft decisions nor free agent decisions.

you SAY you don't expect miracles from Harbaugh but again, your posting seems otherwise? and your not alone.