• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Thanksgiving

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've already eaten your turkey, I hope it was the best you've ever had. My wife and I ate about 2 hours ago and it was awesome. I know I have to have one last plate of stuffing and gravy before I head off to bed.

Just hope everyone, even the trolls had a great day with friends and family. May we all be here to enjoy this day next year.........

Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah....to you crazies who just have to hit the Black Friday sales on Thursday.......Good Luck!!!!!!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you've already eaten your turkey, I hope it was the best you've ever had. My wife and I ate about 2 hours ago and it was awesome. I know I have to have one last plate of stuffing and gravy before I head off to bed.

Just hope everyone, even the trolls had a great day with friends and family. May we all be here to enjoy this day next year.........

Happy Thanksgiving.

Oh yeah....to you crazies who just have to hit the Black Friday sales on Thursday.......Good Luck!!!!!!
Right back at you big guy. Easy on that gravy buddy.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recovering from knee replacement surgery and regained my appetite just in time for Thanksgiving. Miss my Mom's lasagna and ravioli before the turkey (typical italian Thanksgiving meal) but my wife is a great cook and, fortunately, I am a great eater. Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Recovering from knee replacement surgery and regained my appetite just in time for Thanksgiving. Miss my Mom's lasagna and ravioli before the turkey (typical italian Thanksgiving meal) but my wife is a great cook and, fortunately, I am a great eater. Hope everyone had a wonderful day.

Seems like we're all getting something replaced these days. Take it easy and enjoy the down time. I was invited to an Italian Thanksgiving once.........I have never eaten so much food before or after. Breakfast was like a buffet at a 5 Star Hotel. Burp twice and it's a pasta and meat feast. When I say meat, it was meatballs, home made sausage, veal, chicken all in that rich Italian gravy (sauce). Everyone sort of lays in front of the TV hardly able to move. It's truly a gluttony pain that keeps you from moving. The pain subsides and you can finally move and everyone is told to go outside, regardless of weather, and go for a walk. Preparation for a traditional American turkey feast around 4:30 pm. Back to the couch and a short nap, a little piece of pie for dessert and a 15 lb dish of leftovers that everyone is required to take home. You brought back one of my best Thanksgiving memories.
How come they never invited me back????

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little late on this one but Happy Thanksgiving to all you Patriot fans. Hope all is well and glad to hear it sounds like many of you had a great holiday with friends and family.