• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Halloween

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
How are your dogs doing ?

Seems this is the halloween to end all halloweens with the fireworks ban coming tomorrow. Rumo(u)red $1000 fines next year for setting off fireworks without a license so everyone has spent about a grand this year and is sending 2020 out with a bang. Symphony of fire level fireworks displays going off in my neighbourhood.

I gotta be an old fart now because my wife asked me to go buy some fireworks this week but i told her i would rather just throw a bunch of 5 dollar bills into a fire pit and burn them !
I have parks in either direction from my house, it’s stereo and non stop.
My dog doesn’t give a shit. Doesn’t even flinch.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are your dogs doing ?

Seems this is the halloween to end all halloweens with the fireworks ban coming tomorrow. Rumo(u)red $1000 fines next year for setting off fireworks without a license so everyone has spent about a grand this year and is sending 2020 out with a bang. Symphony of fire level fireworks displays going off in my neighbourhood.

I gotta be an old fart now because my wife asked me to go buy some fireworks this week but i told her i would rather just throw a bunch of 5 dollar bills into a fire pit and burn them !

We shut down at 9 as the fireworks were non stop for over an hour. We took the dogs into the basement and they were good. Luckily most of the fireworks were 2 blocks away so it was quieter on our street (my neighbours usually go all out on the big bangers) there will still be fireworks next year just no one will be around once they pop em as they will move to another areA. Parks are going to be lit..

Side note a quick shootout of fuck you to the people in my neighborhood that left their dogs in their backyards for the night. Poor animals were barking non stop

Side side note, parents told me they came from another neighborhood as their friends who live on my street said they have to check out my display. .

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

I go up to use the "candy chute" and I remember someone saying use some Velocity so it doesn't get stuck.....

So i throw 2 pieces down, Oh Henry and Resses, and I asked did it work..................

As shown as I said work. The top of the chute comes undone and starts to fall.

So here is word for word verbatim of what I said...

"Did it work? OH CRAP!!!!!!!!!."

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
FDCC-m6VkAQN48f

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chute but bowl and tongs....

I have exceeded my limit of candy so far.

240 minibars. I've had 10-20

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....

2 kids come to my door...

I eye up the Costumes....

"Holy Crap. The chickens are taking over the universe"

As they leave. One calls dad I can't see. I call back.

Just walk straight

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy "Eat Your Children's Full Sized Candy Bars While They're At School Day".