• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Draft Day to You, and predict...

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yea, and Happy Birthday to our favotrite bartender! May one of your gifts be a great pick (or two?) tonight, femurov!

So we all have had a chance to make our Broncos predictions. What about some non-Broncos prophesies? I’ll start with four:

Jets select Rosen for their QB
Raiders get Roquan Smith to solidify their D
Seahawks pick Will Hernandez to start the rebuilding of their OL
Patriots take Rudolph as the heir apparent to TB.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Cleveland will NOT trade out of pick #4.
  • The Bills make a trade with the NYG to get the #2 pick.
  • Coach Gruden makes a Raider move and drafts a WR in round 1.
  • The Broncos stay put at pick #5
  • Lamar Jackson is drafted by the Arizona Cardinals.
  • MileHigh64 wins the Broncos SportsHoopla board draft contest convincingly.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos somehow end up with Sam Darnold (#1 QB on their board without moving up)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I make it through tonight without cussing up a storm via text to DC.

SS doesn't fall asleep during the first two nights, but can't make it through Saturday without spilling the skittles

Broncos make two picks in round 1 and round 2.

There are 4 trades in round 1.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will probably be drunk.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or both...

Thanks, guys...

I would like to know what we turned down for Chubb, and I hope he is worth it, but I can't say I hate the idea of putting that kind of pressure on Rivers, Carr and Mahommes in the next few years. I'm a little let down, but honestly, there's probably no way the Bills were offering something outrageous, especially after seeing what they actually gave up to move up 2 spots behind us and still accomplish their mission. So, considering the unrealistic aspirations of what I wanted in this draft, I feel like we did pretty good. But I also think tomorrow (rounds 2 and 3) could be just as important, if not more, than today (round 1).

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or both...

Thanks, guys...

I would like to know what we turned down for Chubb, and I hope he is worth it, but I can't say I hate the idea of putting that kind of pressure on Rivers, Carr and Mahommes in the next few years. I'm a little let down, but honestly, there's probably no way the Bills were offering something outrageous, especially after seeing what they actually gave up to move up 2 spots behind us and still accomplish their mission. So, considering the unrealistic aspirations of what I wanted in this draft, I feel like we did pretty good. But I also think tomorrow (rounds 2 and 3) could be just as important, if not more, than today (round 1).

From what I understand the true offer was the #12 pick this year, a 3rd this year, and another pick this year then their 1st next year.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand the true offer was the #12 pick this year, a 3rd this year, and another pick this year then their 1st next year.
Yeah... I can see turning that down for Chubb, if you think he is going to be the stud everyone is saying he is going to be.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... I can see turning that down for Chubb, if you think he is going to be the stud everyone is saying he is going to be.

He was the one player of the non-QB group that to me was worth passing up that kind of offer. I still can't believe the Browns passed on him to take Ward. CB might have been the bigger need for them but this is a decently deep CB class. Pass rushers drop off after the first couple in this draft. Going to be fun to watch him and Von get after QB's for sure.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You don't like the birthday present the Bronco's got you? Whatz a matter with you?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 629.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't like the birthday present the Bronco's got you? Whatz a matter with you?
I guess that does sound like I am hating on him. I didn't mean for it to be like that. I have no complaints about Chubb.