• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Draft Position and games to care about

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching the draft back in 2nd grade when there were 12 rounds (first Bronco pick I ever saw was Mike Croel) We took Reggie Johnson in Round 2 then the draft went off air and I had to read the rest of the picks in the paper the next morning... and the draft finished on Monday. It was that way for a few years when I first got into it.. I remember reading in the paper that it was going to change to a Sat/Sun format and I was never so happy in my life.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching the draft back in 2nd grade when there were 12 rounds (first Bronco pick I ever saw was Mike Croel) We took Reggie Johnson in Round 2 then the draft went off air and I had to read the rest of the picks in the paper the next morning... and the draft finished on Monday. It was that way for a few years when I first got into it.. I remember reading in the paper that it was going to change to a Sat/Sun format and I was never so happy in my life.
Not sure that would make my top 1000 happiest moments in my life!

lol

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure that would make my top 1000 happiest moments in my life!

lol
To be fair, his pool of ‘happy moments’ was still a shallow one in second grade.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Were you voted “most likely to draft a DB” in your elementary yearbook, DC?