• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy Birthday America!!!!

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone here have a wonderful 4th. Next week we should hear reports of Lebron signing with the Clippers.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone here have a wonderful 4th. Next week we should hear reports of Lebron signing with the Clippers.

Also, we will hear the announcement, that they are moving to Anaheim, making every one in LA happy.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Happy 4th to you too. And the Clippers probably better at least get a meeting with his agent if they have any thoughts of signing him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 4th to you too. And the Clippers probably better t least get a meeting with his agent if they have any thoughts of signing him.

I think the agent is waiting to meet with the Clippers until the last since they have the best chance of signing Lebron outside of Miami.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I currently live in Irvine, I have also lived in Tustin and Santa Ana.

Irvine is nice, but it is almost unrecognizable now compared to when I lived there. Almost unbelievable how much it has grown. Tustin too, but to a little lesser extent.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irvine is nice, but it is almost unrecognizable now compared to when I lived there. Almost unbelievable how much it has grown. Tustin too, but to a little lesser extent.

The population is approaching a quarter of a million now so it isn't a small town anymore. Almost all of the farm land is gone and nearly half of the residents are Asian. There are even a few high rise condos in Irvine now. There is still quite a bit of land that can still be developed, though, so there will be more growth coming in the next decade.

What years did you live in Irvine?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The population is approaching a quarter of a million now so it isn't a small town anymore. Almost all of the farm land is gone and nearly half of the residents are Asian. There are even a few high rise condos in Irvine now. There is still quite a bit of land that can still be developed, though, so there will be more growth coming in the next decade.

What years did you live in Irvine?

A loooong time ago.:lol:

My dad was a student and then a campus police officer at UCI, so we lived in the apartments for students with families from when I was in 3rd-6th grade so it would have been 1970-1974. Then we moved to Tustin when he went to work for the Santa Ana P.D. and lived there until I was in college. My sister and her husband actually bought the house we grew up in from my parents and live there to this day.

There used to be an empty field across from the family housing apartments that we lived in that my friends and I used to play in. Of course, that was all developed quite a few years ago. Lots of good memories from those days.

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A loooong time ago.:lol:

My dad was a student and then a campus police officer at UCI, so we lived in the apartments for students with families from when I was in 3rd-6th grade so it would have been 1970-1974. Then we moved to Tustin when he went to work for the Santa Ana P.D. and lived there until I was in college. My sister and her husband actually bought the house we grew up in from my parents and live there to this day.

There used to be an empty field across from the family housing apartments that we lived in that my friends and I used to play in. Of course, that was all developed quite a few years ago. Lots of good memories from those days.

LOL...What a small world. I grew up mostly in Santa Ana and we use to go to Tustin quite a bit since we lived near the border of Santa Ana and Tustin. We could have bumped into each other and not even known it...lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...What a small world. I grew up mostly in Santa Ana and we use to go to Tustin quite a bit since we lived near the border of Santa Ana and Tustin. We could have bumped into each other and not even known it...lol

That's entirely possible.