• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy 30th Birthday to the Bengals last playoff victory!!

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know about that, but they're both on twitter acting like draft experts.

Lol “No offense, but you’re an idiot”

I love when nerds on Twitter tell me a need to watch more film. Sorry, but I have a job.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol “No offense, but you’re an idiot”

I love when nerds on Twitter tell me a need to watch more film. Sorry, but I have a job.
Vance’s claim to fame is that he was “right” about Lamar Jackson whereas hall of fame GM Bill Polian said he should switch to WR

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns are here to show us that anything is possible.

I remember going to the Bengals/Browns game back in 2006. This was the game where David Pollack's career came to an end, Tab Perry's career career came to an end and Richie Braham experienced a knee bruise that ended his career. I digress. Anyway, I was talking to Browns fans that day and they were telling me how much they were jealous of the Bengals. Marvin Lewis had turned around the franchise and the Bengals were going to be a force for many years to come. Meanwhile, the Browns were on their fourth head coach since returning to the league with an endless line of quarterbacks to come.

I'm not really sure what the point of my story is other than to make me depressed. Carry on.

Reactions: gob

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember going to the Bengals/Browns game back in 2006. This was the game where David Pollack's career came to an end, Tab Perry's career career came to an end and Richie Braham experienced a knee bruise that ended his career. I digress. Anyway, I was talking to Browns fans that day and they were telling me how much they were jealous of the Bengals. Marvin Lewis had turned around the franchise and the Bengals were going to be a force for many years to come. Meanwhile, the Browns were on their fourth head coach since returning to the league with an endless line of quarterbacks to come.

I'm not really sure what the point of my story is other than to make me depressed. Carry on.
good memory anyhow.

alf8478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You probably shouldn’t go to anymore games