• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Han Ram is such an asshole

lasportzphan

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being a top 3 offensive SS isn't entertaining? hmm

Well, he's not a shortstop. He has a fielding % of .965, bottom of MLB with minimum 90 games started.

His numbers at the plate are mediocre this season.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mediocre? They're actually very good, but whatever you say.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, comparing him to other SS, he's one of the best.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need is for the Dodgers to get off their fat lazy asses and pressure Time Warner to cut a deal that gives the fans the ability to see the rest of the season without it costing them any money. I find it incredible that Dodger fans are sitting back and doing nothing about it. Their greed has went to far.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What we need is for the Dodgers to get off their fat lazy asses and pressure Time Warner to cut a deal that gives the fans the ability to see the rest of the season without it costing them any money. I find it incredible that Dodger fans are sitting back and doing nothing about it. Their greed has went to far.

I already had Time Warner when the deal was announced, there was basically no difference for me.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fans have been complaining more than enough, but...

I already had Time Warner when the deal was announced, there was basically no difference for me.

... for me I have TWC already too, so I don't care. lol

overtone22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Uribe's useful with the bat but I still think Hanley is better, and there aren't many players better than him when he's hot, even when he's not he provides more protection in the lineup. His defense however has been very disappointing so far this year, and I was a big defender of his defense last year.

You're right though, Uribe is signed for next year but he'd have suitors if we wanted to trade him.

Uribe's glove is amazing. Love that guy on defense at the hot corner. And while Uribe may not pile on stats like Hanley, the dude is clutch.

Contract year and Hanley is blowing it imo. Seems like he never really made it back from getting drilled by the Cards.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to predict what the Dodgers and Hanley do, or not, during the off- season. For now as long as he's our SS let's hope he puts up some good numbers.