• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hall of Fame Asterisk Wing

steveringo

People's Front of Judea
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooperstown should acknowledge that nobody's perfect and even MLB has issues... Or should they?...

Perhaps a separate room that says, look how awesome Joe Jackson was - sadly, he threw the WS for some extra cash... And, this is Pete Rose. Quite possibly the dumbest player of all time, but check out how many hits he got... This wall is dedicated to Alex Rodriguez, Manny Ramirez, Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, and many others - MLB encouraged steroid use in the 80's and we made a lot of money, but it started creating monsters that destroyed cherished records, so we started to ban it. Anyway, look how good Clemens and Bonds were before they juiced!...

Maybe in the basement?

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly stated everywhere “no gambling” from day 1

Bud Selig should be in jail, if I was an attorney, I would see to it myself

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly stated everywhere “no gambling” from day 1

Bud Selig should be in jail, if I was an attorney, I would see to it myself
Let's see, gambling, a 50/50 chance of winning, a sure bet 100% chance of winning, hmmmm, is it gambling knowing the outcome or an investment?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooperstown should acknowledge that nobody's perfect and even MLB has issues... Or should they?...

Perhaps a separate room that says, look how awesome Joe Jackson was - sadly, he threw the WS for some extra cash... And, this is Pete Rose. Quite possibly the dumbest player of all time, but check out how many hits he got... This wall is dedicated to Alex Rodriguez, Manny Ramirez, Mark McGwire, Jose Canseco, and many others - MLB encouraged steroid use in the 80's and we made a lot of money, but it started creating monsters that destroyed cherished records, so we started to ban it. Anyway, look how good Clemens and Bonds were before they juiced!...

Maybe in the basement?
Bud Selig being in the Hall, but B&C having to buy tickets is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.