• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hall of Fame 2016

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's obvious Favre is an obvious shoe in...

TO is getting a LOT of love and could very well be headed to the HOF. I think Marv Harrison is very deserving as well - but I would say TO deserves it more. James was helped by having Peyton throwing to him in his prime. TO made other quarterbacks better. I think the edge has to go to TO. Gawd why didn't we just pay him a tad more and keep that egomaniac here! *sigh*

I think Kevin Greene has to get in as well. To get that many sacks... consistently... and make 4 teams better than they were??? That's a massive impact. That's HOF talent.

T. Davis, despite a shorter career, was amazing and the combination of 2000 yard season and superbowls has to put him in. Only thing is - does he make it this year or later. I think he is popular enough in his post career as well that he will get in easy. Politics. But very deserving nonetheless.

E. James and M Harrison are on the bubble for me. They deserve it, but can they get in with T. Davis and TO possibly overshadowing them this season. K. Warner is somewhat in that category as well, but has the best shot of the 3 to make it a double position entry.

I think you have to put K Anderson in as well. Career scoring leader and most 50+ yard FGs has to get him over the top.

Dungy, I can see being another political choice that makes it, but would not be my choice given the other names. Definitely deserving, and will get there, but don't think it's his time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin was fucking sick. No one has really been close to touching his 143 catch year and it's easier now for the passing game than ever. Marvin could ball. Just because you like them bigger and harder doesn't mean Marvin isn't one of the greatest ever.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Kurt Warner doesn't get in that's a travesty.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marvin was fucking sick. No one has really been close to touching his 143 catch year and it's easier now for the passing game than ever. Marvin could ball. Just because you like them bigger and harder doesn't mean Marvin isn't one of the greatest ever.
I agree. I think Marvin is a lock, or should be.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the committee, even though they aren't supposed to consider off the feild issues, frown on suspected murderers

Marvin will get in (probably) but don't be surprised if he has to wait.