• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Half of the Defense didn't sport their blackshirts today

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf2:Did that just happen. Ha now I know who has the :bullshit:

He's been trying to tell us he is one of the few that are able to understand a football game for a while now. Ironically right around the last time that Pelini said us common folk just can't understand.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, if it didn't mean anything anymore then it wouldn't get the airtime it does.

No I don't want you to think like me, I want you to respect my right to have an opinion different then yours without talking down to me. You may think you are "the expert" that can know these things and the rest of us some redneck idiots, hell you might be one of Bo's experts but you are a poster on a message board here and everyone has an opinion and nothing more than an opinion. If that rattles you so bad perhaps you shouldn't post.

I never called anyone a troll. I never talked down to anyone. And I was called a troll. Show me in there where I got your respect? Show me where I claimed to be an expert.
You state your side, I gave mine. I am called the troll. How does that work?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fast becoming mine. I'm getting better at cooking it. It was amazing. 16 oz. of pure goodness.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If there was gonna be a season where we went all year without getting blown out, this would have been the one.

Seriously, we haven't played one real tough opponent, and we won't. Until maybe the bowl game.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never called anyone a troll. I never talked down to anyone. And I was called a troll.
Show me in there where I got your respect? Show me where I claimed to be an expert.

Just the fact that you would this black shirts don't mean anything bullshit knowing how most here feel about them was a troll move.

As for claiming to be an expert.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818108-post473.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818410-post478.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818632-post485.html

As for when you ever got my respect? I used to post to you respectfully before you started trolling those whpo were not a Bo supporter including me. Since then, no you have received no respect from me but I have bit my tongue so many times.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just the fact that you would this black shirts don't mean anything bullshit knowing how most here feel about them was a troll move.

As for claiming to be an expert.
http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818108-post473.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818410-post478.html

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/5818632-post485.html

As for when you ever got my respect? I used to post to you respectfully before you started trolling those whpo were not a Bo supporter including me. Since then, no you have received no respect from me but I have bit my tongue so many times.

Example 1: No mention of expert in there anywhere.
Example 2. No mention of expert in there anywhere.
Example 3: No mention of expert in there anywhere. There was use of the word expertise. Not the same.

Respect. Who called who a troll? I am merely stating the opposite of you. Different ideas does not make one a troll.

ETA: The bolded. Doesn't make it mean anything.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, like that's gonna happen. You understand the media storm that would create? Shit, talk about sell some papers.
-------
In Husker speak don't bullshit a bushitter

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never called anyone a troll. I never talked down to anyone. And I was called a troll. Show me in there where I got your respect? Show me where I claimed to be an expert.
--------
You said you had proof of things and then don't do it. Kinda feels like trolling to me.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
--------
You said you had proof of things and then don't do it. Kinda feels like trolling to me.

Well, I suppose if that's how you want to take it. It's a sports board, not a court of law. I can tell you anything. Whether you believe it or not is beyond my control. I'll lose no sleep either way.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Example 3: No mention of expert in there anywhere. There was use of the word expertise. Not the same.

Respect. Who called who a troll? I am merely stating the opposite of you. Different ideas does not make one a troll.

You can call me a troll if you want. Sometimes I do purposely post with the intention of getting someones ire. That IMO is the definition of troll, kind of like when some one comes in to a teams forum after said fan base has had an embarrassing defeat and posts crap to get them riled up.............even if that person is a fan of that team also. Posting with the intention of getting someones ire.

And are you really gonna pull that "I never said the word" bullshit?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Everyone of those posts are stating why or how we can not understand because we are not the experts and/or that you can because you have "the level of expertise" required, i.e the expert .

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can call me a troll if you want. Sometimes I do purposely post with the intention of getting someones ire. That IMO is the definition of troll, kind of like when some one comes in to a teams forum after said fan base has had an embarrassing defeat and posts crap to get them riled up.............even if that person is a fan of that team also. Posting with the intention of getting someones ire.

And are you really gonna pull that "I never said the word" bullshit?
Are you fucking kidding me?
Everyone of those posts are stating why or how we can not understand because we are not the experts and/or that you can because you have "the level of expertise" required, i.e the expert .

Ok

bigred472

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

-------
Let me give you an expert opinion without being an expert (as has been shown in your three examples)
Adn this is a true story. Most of my adult job life, I've been responsible for doing hiring. You usually get at best one hour to make a determination as to whom is going to be a good hire. While I"m no expert, it has allowed me over the years to develop being a pretty good judge of character. In the almost 7 years that Bo has been here he has I believe confused bullshit with candor especially when he answers after a blow out loss as to what happened--"I don't know" or "you tell me". That tells me he's as good as we're going to get from him. 9 wins be damned. We either accept that level of competancy OR opt to hire someone with head coaching experience and move forward.

That comes accross as being an expert when in fact it's nothing more than opinion.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
Let me give you an expert opinion without being an expert (as has been shown in your three examples)
Adn this is a true story. Most of my adult job life, I've been responsible for doing hiring. You usually get at best one hour to make a determination as to whom is going to be a good hire. While I"m no expert, it has allowed me over the years to develop being a pretty good judge of character. In the almost 7 years that Bo has been here he has I believe confused bullshit with candor especially when he answers after a blow out loss as to what happened--"I don't know" or "you tell me". That tells me he's as good as we're going to get from him. 9 wins be damned. We either accept that level of competancy OR opt to hire someone with head coaching experience and move forward.

That comes accross as being an expert when in fact it's nothing more than opinion.

I am not arguing Bo's virtues. I am arguing the relevance of the whole "Blackshirts" mystique on today's players.

I am aware of World War II. I understand the importance it played in the forming of our country as an industrial world power. I understand that to the generations before me it was real life, it was relevant. To me it is merely a chapter in our history. I appreciate it. I respect those who made it happen. But it is not part of who I am today. It was before my time. I don't remember anything about it. I never saw it.
Now, if I were 19 years old today, I would know little or nothing about the Blackshirts defenses of 20 years ago. I would hear about it from those who experienced it. I would know the importance it played in how our program is today. I would respect those who made it happen. But my blood pressure wouldn't rise when I thought about it.