• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess Who'll Be Sitting Between the Benches with Coatesy?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, me.

There are 2 seats between the benches in that box that Coatesy broadcasts from. Somehow I scored one of them for an upcoming game.

It's gonna be amazing. They might have to rethink their whole strategy on who they let sit in those seats after letting a hooligan like me sit there though.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's fuckin sweet.

<----- is jealous

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol Very cool. What game are you going to make an ass out of yourself at? :)

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make sure you hold up some kind of obnoxious sign so we won't miss you.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
lol Very cool. What game are you going to make an ass out of yourself at? :)

Ha. I don't think I'm gonna say until after the regular season. I'll take a lot of pictures and post all my stories then.

I have a lot of enemies from the swamp who would probably be interested in that information. Last thing I need is to be Photoshopped into someone's avatar (not that anyone but me would do that.)

I plan on going drink-for-drink with Coatesy. My only problem is that you can only go to the bathroom between periods because the only way out to the men's room is through the players' bench.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha Chicken shit mo-fo. ;)

Well.....have a great time bro. The view from there should be excellent!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
haha Chicken shit mo-fo. ;)

I'd be willing to bet that I could get people from all of these boards to chip in $500 if I held up a sign behind Coatesy's head that said "Tox is _____________" and let them fill in the blank.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be willing to bet that I could get people from all of these boards to chip in $500 if I held up a sign behind Coatesy's head that said "Tox is _____________" and let them fill in the blank.

haha Probably. :D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

better yet.. see how much you can get for holding up a sportshoopla.com advertisement

and then send some my way for the idea :)

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
better yet.. see how much you can get for holding up a sportshoopla.com advertisement

and then send some my way for the idea :)

I'll get someone offering me rep or some horseshit like that. I don't even know what the hell that is. I can picture going to McFadden's after the game and telling a chick at the bar that my rep went from 7 to 12 and her subsequently punching me in my ear.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
make sure you grab some chicks breast,to let us know it's you lol...

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha. I don't think I'm gonna say until after the regular season. I'll take a lot of pictures and post all my stories then.

I have a lot of enemies from the swamp who would probably be interested in that information. Last thing I need is to be Photoshopped into someone's avatar (not that anyone but me would do that.)

I plan on going drink-for-drink with Coatesy. My only problem is that you can only go to the bathroom between periods because the only way out to the men's room is through the players' bench.

I am definately going to dvr every home game for the rest of the season. You can always PM the good guys:D Coatesy is a good guy. I have been out in a restaurant down here that he likes and he is always good for a story. I was busting his stones for the time they got him to wear the helmet and shield after he took a stick to the head.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
who cares about the muts they will be in last place for a very long time..they don't even matter anymore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The game didn't end the way I wanted it to, but the experience was pretty amazing. I took over 400 pictures and I'll post the best ones after I get a chance to go through them and do some editing.

Pronger came off the ice on a second period shift and was mad about something. Sat down and BOOM shattered his stick against the boards. Jim McCrossin gave him a new one and handed the broken one to me and gave me some tape to cover up the splinters. That was a pretty awesome souvenir.

Making fun of Tim Hunter's nose while sitting 2 feet away from him was pretty cool too.