• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Guess Who'll Be Sitting Between the Benches with Coatesy?

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's so awesome schultz.. sounds like an amazing experience

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game didn't end the way I wanted it to, but the experience was pretty amazing. I took over 400 pictures and I'll post the best ones after I get a chance to go through them and do some editing.

Pronger came off the ice on a second period shift and was mad about something. Sat down and BOOM shattered his stick against the boards. Jim McCrossin gave him a new one and handed the broken one to me and gave me some tape to cover up the splinters. That was a pretty awesome souvenir.

Making fun of Tim Hunter's nose while sitting 2 feet away from him was pretty cool too.

Wow man....that is great. :)

Glad you had a good time and got to experience some once in a lifetime happenings brother!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game didn't end the way I wanted it to, but the experience was pretty amazing. I took over 400 pictures and I'll post the best ones after I get a chance to go through them and do some editing.

Pronger came off the ice on a second period shift and was mad about something. Sat down and BOOM shattered his stick against the boards. Jim McCrossin gave him a new one and handed the broken one to me and gave me some tape to cover up the splinters. That was a pretty awesome souvenir.

Making fun of Tim Hunter's nose while sitting 2 feet away from him was pretty cool too.

Awesome!!!!!!!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ha was that you holding the sign? i was thinking 'i bet thats schultz from SportsHoopla' when i saw you there, good stuff man.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha was that you holding the sign? i was thinking 'i bet thats schultz from SportsHoopla' when i saw you there, good stuff man.

I was just about to ask the same thing!:mad:

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Coates had a monitor with the TV feed so we knew we were on. I had a SH sign also but they only went to him once on camera when he was in the box. Had to get the girls in first. Kept hoping for another but it wasn't meant to be.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coates had a monitor with the TV feed so we knew we were on. I had a SH sign also but they only went to him once on camera when he was in the box. Had to get the girls in first. Kept hoping for another but it wasn't meant to be.

Holy smokes - that's fantastic! Thanks for thinking of all of us.