• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden to return to Washington.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that. Commentslike that shouldnt get you fired, they should fire up your players.

here u go:suds:

Speaking Tuesday, coach Jay Gruden said it's important for the Redskins to get an early lead in Saturday's game against the Eagles so they can limit Robert Griffin III's dropbacks and reading of the defense.
Gruden might as well have just come out and said he thinks RGIII stinks. Gruden also said Griffin needs to "get up quicker," and "avoid awkward hits and falls." He wants RGIII to be "more savvy." Gruden hates the way RGIII plays quarterback, and he's making sure he gets it on the public record before the offseason. Grudes has supposedly been told he'll be back for 2015, so it's seeming safer and safer to assume Griffin is a goner in Washingto

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how true any of that actually is though.

The off field "personality" of Griffin looks to me to be as much of a media creation as Johnny Manziel's. I'm really just not sure what the horrible things the two of them have done and whenever I ask I get some vague buzzwords on "branding" or whatever.

Washington's best player is Griffin. I have no idea who will be taking snaps under center next year but unless they address their o-line it won't matter all that much. Griffin may not necessarily be the answer but he's not the problem and hanging it all around his neck solves nothing.

He's been known as RG-ME since Baylor. And this isn't innuendo, the guy has stepped to the podium or mike and thrown his teammates or coaches under the bus a handful of times, so accountability with him is a big issue when compared to other NFL QBs. And with the amount of times that he gets into a war of words within the media or social media, its a red flag concerning his maturity and priorities.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just kind of listing generic foolishness that pretty much applies to every single NFL QB.

I haven't seen any evidence that RGIII has a bad personality. I think running QB's are a bad idea and that's pretty much the only concern I have with him.

How many other QBs have had 2 coaches, a former coordinator, and a handful of teammates call them out publicly? I see a trend.

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Gruden and RG2.5 survive together?

Rams4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Griffin cannot succeed in the West Coast offense. Tiny Danny Snyder should have known that from the beginning.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been known as RG-ME since Baylor. And this isn't innuendo, the guy has stepped to the podium or mike and thrown his teammates or coaches under the bus a handful of times, so accountability with him is a big issue when compared to other NFL QBs. And with the amount of times that he gets into a war of words within the media or social media, its a red flag concerning his maturity and priorities.

Again, generic foolishness that pretty much applies to every single QB.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh bullshit.

Bulls do shit but you still haven't given me anything outside of generic bullshit that applies to all NFL QB's.

You don't think Peyton Manning complained about his protection or the running game in Indy? Or Tom Brady his receivers last season when the Pats started off terribly? You don't think Aaron Rodger's teammates have commented on his refusing to take responsibility for losses and his me-first persona?

Maybe a better question is have you ever watched a football game before?

:lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just kind of listing generic foolishness that pretty much applies to every single NFL QB.

I haven't seen any evidence that RGIII has a bad personality. I think running QB's are a bad idea and that's pretty much the only concern I have with him.

???? what general foolishness I said he is good off field and conducts himself classy. I said when he does press conferences he makes excuses like the other team knows what they will do or throws his guys under bus, and puts himself in great category. What other QB;s do that , please tell me cause I'm lost what your saying. Again its not a bad personality but a whiny bitch type and not man up. When your WR tells you to stfu and your coach has to pluck your wings, it means that he thinks he is the organization and Snyder has his back 100%. Bad enough what they gave up for him ,what a waste. Kinda a Ditka move for Ricky Williams, set your team back years

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many other QBs have had 2 coaches, a former coordinator, and a handful of teammates call them out publicly? I see a trend.

Yeah he lost me there too

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, generic foolishness that pretty much applies to every single QB.

Dude this isnt the Manziel thread , we are talking about his selfish, pompous,entitled attitude not general foolishness. I cant think of another QB like that, Vick was close early on. And I remember Peyton throwing his O line under bus, but he is team player and never had prob with coaches and nobody ever called him out.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulls do shit but you still haven't given me anything outside of generic bullshit that applies to all NFL QB's.

You don't think Peyton Manning complained about his protection or the running game in Indy? Or Tom Brady his receivers last season when the Pats started off terribly? You don't think Aaron Rodger's teammates have commented on his refusing to take responsibility for losses and his me-first persona?

Maybe a better question is have you ever watched a football game before?

:lol:

I've never seen any of those guys get in to twitter spats with fans, or get defensive over articles written about them (besides Rodgers gay thing).

I have yet to hear multiple coaches call out any of those guys. And those guys all have gripes, but they dont go to the podium and deflect on their poor performance towards their teammates once a month. Yes, other QBs have been like RG3, but not any of the ones that have lasted. Seriously, you act like every QB has had a public dispute with almost every one of their receivers (garcon, moss, djax). :rollseyes:

I get it, you picked him as next coming, and you're having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that me first guys who argue with coaches and teammates dont make franchise QBs, especially when they're made of glass.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lemon you JDM? Wash should cut their losses and get whatever they can for Robert