• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gruden - Gruden incident

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I was listening to the radio this morning and they had Mike Perera on. (the ex head of officiating on fox) and they were talking about the tuck rule with Sanchez this weekend. And also how every commentator should know the rules before getting in the booth for a game. Then they talked about the "Gruden incident" and I wasn't sure what that was. I didn't see the Monday night game so was there an incident during the game?? Or were they probably just referring to the Brady tuck rule that kept Gruden out of the Superbowl?? Just curious if something went down Monday night.

Also, in other Gruden news.... Heard on the radio this morning that the Rams owner is confident he can get Gruden out of the booth and coaching his team. Not that that means much but throwing it out there. They also said the Rams have had the worst 5 year stretch of football (wins) since the 30s.

mufasa76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I was listening to the radio this morning and they had Mike Perera on. (the ex head of officiating on fox) and they were talking about the tuck rule with Sanchez this weekend. And also how every commentator should know the rules before getting in the booth for a game. Then they talked about the "Gruden incident" and I wasn't sure what that was. I didn't see the Monday night game so was there an incident during the game?? Or were they probably just referring to the Brady tuck rule that kept Gruden out of the Superbowl?? Just curious if something went down Monday night.

Also, in other Gruden news.... Heard on the radio this morning that the Rams owner is confident he can get Gruden out of the booth and coaching his team. Not that that means much but throwing it out there. They also said the Rams have had the worst 5 year stretch of football (wins) since the 30s.

I am sure Gruden will land a coaching job soon..the Rams definately can use an upgrade..

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Gruden doesn't.... I like the rams where they are...bottom feeders...

yea that was mean.

Rep it! you know you wanna.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So I was listening to the radio this morning and they had Mike Perera on. (the ex head of officiating on fox) and they were talking about the tuck rule with Sanchez this weekend. And also how every commentator should know the rules before getting in the booth for a game. Then they talked about the "Gruden incident" and I wasn't sure what that was. I didn't see the Monday night game so was there an incident during the game?? Or were they probably just referring to the Brady tuck rule that kept Gruden out of the Superbowl?? Just curious if something went down Monday night. Also, in other Gruden news.... Heard on the radio this morning that the Rams owner is confident he can get Gruden out of the booth and coaching his team. Not that that means much but throwing it out there. They also said the Rams have had the worst 5 year stretch of football (wins) since the 30s.

He wrote a scathing article about Gruden yesterday calling him a loudmouth and a blowhard as a coach and as a commentator. he said Gruden needs to learn the rules. I was shocked at how badly he ripped Gruden in public but I agree with him 100%. here it is.

Mike Pereira: Jon Gruden needs to get his facts straight before criticizing officials - NFL News | FOX Sports on MSN

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I am not a fan of Gruden's. Not today, not yesterday, not when I worked for the NFL and not when I was working on the field as a side judge. He was a loudmouth as a coach who constantly disrespected officials and he is a blowhard in the broadcast booth who spouts off when he doesn't know what he is talking about."

- Mike Pereira, leaves no-one guessing about his feelings on ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.

Link

I think this is a different article from the one above - either way, I know John did not get a Christmas Card from Mikey.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Mike Pereira, leaves no-one guessing about his feelings on ESPN analyst Jon Gruden.

Link

I think this is a different article from the one above - either way, I know John did not get a Christmas Card from Mikey.

Damn. But how does he really feel about him??

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Why? He is horrible as a commentator. Listening to him makes the games almost unwatchable.

I get tired of hearing him slobber over Brees non-stop. He probably had a boner the entire game the other night. Cant stand him.

I kid you not, I left the game on mute for the entirety of it the week before when we played the steelers just so I wouldnt have to listen to him.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get tired of hearing him slobber over Brees non-stop. He probably had a boner the entire game the other night. Cant stand him.

I kid you not, I left the game on mute for the entirety of it the week before when we played the steelers just so I wouldnt have to listen to him.

I used to get that way over John Madden and his love for Favre and the Cowboys. Man, he was all over Favre for years.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I used to get that way over John Madden and his love for Favre and the Cowboys. Man, he was all over Favre for years.

I couldnt stand him either.

I guess thats the point of hiring clowns like those two though. They herd the sheep (casual fans) along and tell them who and what to like or dislike. Thus we get arguments by 'fans' about how Favre is the greatest of all time and stuff like that lol.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Mike P to go kick rocks, no1 gives a shit about him

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate Mike P as well,I have no problem with Gruden he loves the game of football its nice hearing him talk about it unlike Buck.